Supercell is a mobile game developer based in the mobile gaming capital of the world, Helsinki, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul, and Shanghai – all great cities with super talented and super nice people. Supercell was founded on three core beliefs: “The Best People Make the Best Games”, “Small and independent cells”, and lastly “Games that people will play for years”. Thus, our job is to craft games played by millions of people all over the world, and since our founding in 2010, we have brought five games to the market – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale, and Brawl Stars. To familiarize yourself with Supercell, please visit http://supercell.com/en/.
Supercell is looking for a super can-doer Admin Intern to join their friendly Helsinki-based Admin Team. You will play a big part in making sure that everything runs smoothly at the office. Believe me, not one day is like another!
What will be on your to-do list, then? Your main responsibilities as Admin Intern include:
- Various office and travel related tasks such as booking ground transportations, making restaurant reservations, handling food & coffee orders etc.
- Assisting with internal and external events
- Assisting with office and facilities-based queries
- Communication for the internal personnel and with external service providers
- Assisting with other daily office operations
- Meeting & greeting our fans at the office
- Guiding and mentoring the next Admin Intern during the last weeks of your employment
In this position, you get to join Supercell’s small yet powerful Admin Team which is responsible for making sure that everyone experiences the best imaginable working culture at Supercell. Be it travel arrangements, helping newbies get started, from benefits to events, Admin Team’s focus is on ensuring that all is handled at a gold star level, so that people can focus on the most important part: making games!
The ideal person for this role is a service-minded, friendly, and altruistic doer. You love helping others and finding solutions even in the trickiest situations, and you do it with a fantastic and flexible attitude. Juggling different tasks at the same time is not a problem for you – you have an understanding on which tasks to prioritize, which ones to leave for the next round and, on top of this, you are always one step ahead of everyone else. Basically, good common sense and a hands-on approach are amongst the most essential traits in this position.
- Relevant educational background (e.g. management assistant studies, international business, organizational leadership, HR)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Good skills with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Genuine interest in games (experience of Supercell’s games is a big plus!)
We see as an advantage:
- Previous office work experience in an international environment
We offer for you:
- The opportunity to work with an amazing, service-minded, and skilled team
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Great office facilities (including usage of office gym) and location in Helsinki
- Flexibility considering working hours and times
- Onboarding program
- The possibility to make a real difference and have fun while at it!
Got excited about this opportunity? Let’s get things going! Send your CV, cover letter, and latest transcript of records at latest on September 5th, 2019. In your application documents, please mention your earliest possible starting date and for how long you are willing to work with us. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/supercell-admin-intern-8-2019. Please convert your application documents into PDF format. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
This is a fixed-term internship until early February 2020, and you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Supercell. This is a paid internship.
What is the recruitment process like from now on?
- Submitting your application to aTalent
- Phone interview by aTalent during and after the application period
- Interviews by Supercell, probably week 37
- Final decisions on the new Admin Intern
For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen via e-mail at miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358504754889 (you may call on Wednesday September 4th between 1pm and 3pm).