Supercell is a mobile game developer based in the mobile gaming capital of the world, Helsinki, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul, and Shanghai – all great cities with super talented and super nice people. Supercell was founded on three core beliefs: “The Best People Make the Best Games”, “Small and independent cells”, and lastly “Games that people will play for years”. Thus, our job is to craft games played by millions of people all over the world, and since our founding in 2010, we have brought five games to the market – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale, and Brawl Stars. To familiarize yourself with Supercell, please visit http://supercell.com/en/.
Supercell is looking for a super can-doer Admin Intern to join their friendly Helsinki-based Admin Team. You will play a big part in making sure that everything runs smoothly at the office. Believe me, not one day is like another!
What will be on your to-do list, then? Your main responsibilities as Admin Intern include:
- Assisting with office and facilities-based queries
- Assisting and supporting with other daily office operations
- Updating files and data to different systems
- Communication for the personnel and with external service providers
- Various office and travel related tasks such as booking ground transportations, searching venues, making restaurant reservations, handling food & coffee orders etc.
- Meeting & greeting our fans at the office
- Assisting with internal and external events
- Guiding and mentoring the next Admin Intern during the last weeks of your employment
In this position, you get to join Supercell’s small yet powerful Admin Team which is responsible for making sure that everyone experiences the best imaginable working culture at Supercell. Be it travel arrangements, helping newbies get started, from benefits to events, Admin Team’s focus is on ensuring that all is handled at a gold star level, so that people can focus on the most important part: making games!
What we are looking for?
The ideal person for this role is a service-minded, friendly, and altruistic doer. You love helping others and finding solutions even in the trickiest situations, and you do it with a fantastic and flexible attitude. Juggling different tasks at the same time is not a problem for you – you have an understanding on which tasks to prioritize, which ones to leave for the next round and, on top of this, you are always one step ahead of everyone else. Basically, good common sense and a hands-on approach are amongst the most essential traits in this position.
- Relevant educational background from 2nd to 4th year studies (e.g. management assistant, international business, business administration or HR BBA studies)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Good skills with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Genuine interest in games (experience of Supercell’s games is a big plus!)
- A pragmatic can-do attitude
We see as an advantage:
- Previous office work experience in similar tasks (e.g. organizing around the office)
- The enthusiasm to work in an international environment
We offer for you:
- The opportunity to work with an amazing, service-minded, skilled team and have fun at work
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- Great office facilities (including usage of an office gym, with guided exercising classes) and location in Helsinki
- Flexibility considering working hours and times
Got excited about this opportunity? Let’s get things going! Send your CV, cover letter, and latest transcript of records at latest on March 1st, 2020. In your application documents, please mention your earliest possible starting date and for how long you are willing to work with us. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/supercell-admin-intern-2-2020. Please convert your application documents into PDF format. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
This is a fixed-term internship until the end of September 2020, and you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Supercell. This is a paid internship.
What is the recruitment process like from now on?
- Submitting your application to aTalent
- Phone interview by aTalent during/after the application period
- Interviews and practical assignments by Supercell, probably week 11
- Final decisions on the new Admin Intern
For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen via e-mail at miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358504754889 (you may call on Tuesday February 25th between 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm or on Thursday 27th between 9:30 am – 10:00 am.