Supercell is a mobile game developer based in the mobile gaming capital of the world, Helsinki, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul, and Shanghai – all great cities with super talented and super nice people. Supercell was founded on three core beliefs: “The Best People Make the Best Games”, “Small and independent cells”, and lastly “Games that people will play for years”. Supercell’s aim is to craft games played by millions of people all over the world, and since its founding year 2010, it has brought five games to the market – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale, and Brawl Stars. To familiarize yourself with Supercell, please visit http://supercell.com/en/.
Supercell is looking for a friendly can-doer, to join their Helsinki-based Admin Team, to take on the role of Admin Support. In this role, you will play a big part in making sure that everything runs smoothly with the teams and at the office. Not a day will be the same!
In this position, you get to join Supercell’s small yet powerful Admin Team which is responsible for making sure that everyone experiences the best imaginable working culture at Supercell. Be it travel arrangements, helping newbies get started, from benefits to events, Admin Team’s focus is on ensuring that all is handled at a gold star level so that people can focus on the most important part: making games!
What will be on your to-do list, then? Your main responsibilities in the Admin Support role would include:
- Travel arrangements all the way from booking flights and hotels to ground transportation arrangements
- Organizing team days and team events, and other internal events
- General support for teams, from their benefit-based queries to swag related questions
- Owner and coordinator of commuting benefits and recreational benefit
What we are looking for?
The ideal person for this role is a service-minded, and friendly doer. You love helping others and finding solutions even in the trickiest situations, and you do it with a flexible attitude. Juggling different tasks at the same time is not a problem for you – you have an understanding of which tasks to prioritize, which ones to leave for the next round and, on top of this, you are always one step ahead of everyone else. Basically, good common sense and a pragmatic can-do attitude are amongst the most essential traits in this position.
- A few years of work experience in customer service and a couple of years experience in similar tasks (e.g. office coordinator, receptionist, admin support, or team assistant)
- Relevant educational background (e.g. management assistant, international business, business administration, communication, or HR BBA studies)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Good skills with Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Genuine interest in games (experience of Supercell’s games is a big plus!)
We see as an advantage:
- The enthusiasm to work in an international environment
- Finnish language skills
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work with an amazing, service-minded, supportive, and skilled team and have fun at work
- A versatile job and tasks where you won’t be bored
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- An opportunity to follow closely the game industry and development of next-generation mobile games
- Great, brand-new office facilities (including usage of an office gym, sauna, and swimming pool)
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity for partly remote work
This is a fixed-term position (maternity leave cover) until February 2023 (one and a half years). In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Supercell.
Excited about this opportunity? Let’s get things going! Send your CV and cover letter at the latest on June 6th. In your application documents, please mention your earliest possible starting date and a salary request. Please note that the position might be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
What is the recruitment process like from now on?
- Submitting your application to aTalent
- Phone interview by aTalent during/after the application period
- Interviews and practical assignments by Supercell
- Final decisions on the new Admin Support in June-July
For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen via e-mail at miili.reponen(at)atalent.fi or by phone at +358504754889.