Tesi is a state-owned investment company that accelerates growth companies’ success stories by investing in them, both directly and via funds. We are a major player in the Finnish private equity market with AUM of €1.3bn and an underlying portfolio of c. 700 companies. We invest in all sectors on equal terms and always together with private investors. Our mission is to develop Finland’s venture capital and private equity market as well as to promote economic and business growth in Finland. http://www.tesi.fi @TesiFII
Tesi’s Fund Investments team is looking for a full time Analyst to join the team. As an Analyst your main tasks include supporting your team with market, industry and fund proposal analysis. You get the chance to analyze various themes within the venture capital and private equity market as well as Tesi’s own portfolio, assist the team in the assessment of both domestic and international fund proposals and help on the build-up and development of Tesi’s internal data model. You will work in close cooperation with all the members of the team as well as co-workers across whole Tesi. You can familiarize yourself with the team here: https://www.tesi.fi/tiimi/#rahastosijoitukset-kasvurahastojen-rahastot. We value general understanding of company financials and economic development, but first and foremost we are looking for a person with an eye for detail and eagerness to learn.
Spirit & Guts
With Tesi you will operate responsibly, aiming for a beneficial social impact, profitable investment and the success of their portfolio companies and funds. They believe that responsibility is a competitive advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. They apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in their day-to-day work, and also as continuous development work over the long term. Tesi is also an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity empowers their people and their business as well.
- Relevant university studies for example in business, economics or engineering
- Some previous experience from relevant positions (e.g. startups, private equity, strategic consulting, market research, investment banking or business controlling)
- Analytical and business mindset with hands-on attitude
- Interest in the Finnish economy and private equity
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
We offer you
- Excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one and a chance to grow further in the company
- A meaningful role where you have the chance to help the Finnish venture capital and private equity ecosystem to develop and grow
- A workplace where work-life balance is valued
- Organisation willing to invest in your continuous training and supportive and professional colleagues to boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas
Our recent fund investments include:
Please submit your CV, application letter, and latest transcript of records by latest 11th of August here: https://apply.atalent.fi/tesi-analyst-fund-investments-7-2019 . In this position you will be employed directly to Tesi.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (040 557 93 89, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi) in the following times: Thursday 1.8 at 13.00-14.00 or Tuesday at 6.8 klo 10.00-11.00 or Friday 9.8 at 13.00-14.00.