Medixine is one of the leading connected care companies in Europe. Our solutions link patients and health care providers. We enable the new paradigm of care activating patients in managing their own health. Medixine solutions are used in six countries and customers representing a total population of over 1.5 million have been signed. Our products include Medixine Suite cloud software and several mobile applications.
Medixine is looking for an Android Developer to further develop their Android-based software, Remote Patient Monitoring Hub, that enables patients to monitor their vital signs remotely. The product supports a growing set of bluetooth-enabled connected devices and can be used to ensure high quality treatment for several critical conditions such as cancer, diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.
Medixine has several other mobile products and projects, both native and hybrid. We offer you the chance to learn new technologies and employ and manage outsourced developers when you do not have the time or skills to do everything by yourself. Your personal task backlog will include items such as integrations of bluetooth devices, enhancing service quality monitoring, improving usability and remote monitoring features and defining pairing and setup tools and protocols. You also cooperate with the backend developers making sure that the backend API supports your features.
We are looking for:
- Minimum two years of experience in Android development
- Strong interest and motivation to work on and develop mobile solutions
- Getting excited about phenomena in the fields of health tech and/or IoT
You’ll be in charge of the mobile development by yourself, so this role is made for a person who enjoys working independently and has the courage to move things forward. You will be a member of a team of six skilled developers but you will have responsibility of and independency in mobile development. This means you get to enjoy the support of a team while simultaneously having the freedom to work independently and make the required decisions.
We consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Xamarin or C# – Xamarin will be the main technology in use
- Experience in React Native and Objective-C
- Finnish language skills
What we offer:
- Meaningful role with a possibility to take overall responsibility of mobile development projects and solutions
- Interesting challenges with a product that can improve the treatment of several different conditions and illnesses
- Position where you can really learn more about mobile development, health tech, and IoT solutions
- Enjoyable, fair and non-hierarchical working environment – according to employment surveys our staff have been extremely satisfied with the work community and environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Sound like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF please) by latest 5.5.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/medixine-android-developer-health-tech-iot-4-2019. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Hanna Väisänen (+358 405845425, hanna.vaisanen[at]atalent.fi). In this position you will be employed directly to Medixine.
The recruitment process will include a phone interview with aTalent and two rounds of face to face interviews with Medixine.