Zapflow Ltd is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and has a team of 15 professionals with 8 nationalities based in Helsinki, Tel Aviv & Boston.
Zapflow is a productivity tool used by almost 100 private equity teams in 30+ countries to get more done with less effort. It’s also a CRM but the biggest value is in the fact that it combines deal flow management, transaction management, portfolio management and portfolio reporting into one centralized location creating a single source of truth for the whole team.
Zapflow is looking for an aspiring Venture capital professional to join their team. In this position you will grow into a diverse VC/PE professional as your focus is to help the private equity teams improve and manage their core processes better. You will also support account managers in selling by providing your deep product and industry understanding throughout the entire sales process. The goal is to demonstrate to busy investment professionals how Zapflow’s could bring value to their daily work.
You will also take responsibility for customer onboarding, training and support to ensure customers can realize the full potential of the Zapflow platform from the beginning. Once the customers have been onboarded you will be their first point of contact with questions and issues and ensure they will make the most out of Zapflow software. Since you work closely with customers you also have an important role regarding product development: you make sure that the customer feedback and wishes are heard when software is being developed.
Our ideal candidate has already gathered some industry experience in some operational role and has a relevant degree or on-going studies. In your daily work you use only English to communicate & Microsoft Excel to organize data. You thrive in a fast-paced international environment and would like to be a part of a diverse and globally distributed team. You are development-oriented and motivated to come up with solutions to help clients develop operational excellence. You also must be prepared to occasionally work during the evenings as we have customers on almost every time zone.
We require you to have:
- Some previous work experience (internship, summer job, thesis work, etc) from venture capital, private equity, family office or similar closely related field
- Professional level English skills
- A relevant degree or on-going studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s level)
- Adequate Excel skills
We consider as an asset:
- Elementary understanding of databases and/or software development
- Fluency in other languages (Spanish, French, German)
- Team lead experience
What we offer:
- Better chance than anywhere else to build a deep understanding how VC/PE/CVC works on a global scale
- Excellent opportunities to network globally with the VC/PE/CVC community
- Excellent career advancement possibilities: we expect you to grow together with us at Zapflow
- Multinational working environment in an ambitious growth company
- Freedom to arrange your work-life balance as you like
- Competitive salary with bonuses and stock options
In this position you will be employed directly to Zapflow.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter (including salary request and first possible start date) and CV by latest 18th of December via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/zapflow-aspiring-venture-capital-professional-12-2019. Please notice that we might proceed in this recruitment process already during the application period.
You can familiarize yourself with Zapflow here: https://www.zapflow.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358 50 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[ät]atalent.fi).