FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated, and workplace channels. FNZ believes that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service, and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals.
Today, FNZ is trusted by more than 150 major financial institutions worldwide and there are now over $1 trillion assets under management on their platform. These represent the combined savings and investments of over 15 million customers worldwide who they are helping to achieve their financial goals. Read more here.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be a part of the FNZ team in Finland! In this role, you will be part of the process that includes defining the client’s user stories. User stories are explanations of software features written from the perspective of the end-user and user stories tell how the features will provide value to the customer. As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for defining and writing the user stories and features related to them, and as the process progresses, the developers code the user stories and the testers test them, with your help.
As a Business Analyst, you need to have a deep understanding of the features that make up the solution from the end-user perspective and also understand the business processes behind that. You work with specific functionality from creation to requirements gathering, to testing and all the way to production. In the process, you work closely with Developers and Testers.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Author the user stories that make up the assigned feature(s) using the correct business outcome-driven syntax
- Ensure that the user stories are delivered to the client at an acceptable standard of quality
- Execute relevant conducting walkthroughs of the delivered functionality with internal staff or clients
- Ensure acceptance criteria for each story is defined (as XRay tests) and covers both positive and negative testing scenarios using correct BDD syntax to feed into automation tests
- Ensure the development of the changes is done to an acceptable standard by reviewing solutions, conducting regular functional reviews and testing the changes end to end once the feature is delivered
- Author reusable tests and conducting end to end system, regression and mis-use case testing as part of the production readiness quality process and adhering to the strict audit criteria
- Keeping JIRA up to date.
We are looking for a person who wants to work between business and IT and is ready to mix those two. We hope you have already experienced in the financial management or technology field, but you can also be more at the beginning of your career if you have a genuine interest in financial and asset management. In this position, you need to take responsibility and have an independent way of working, but still, have good interactional skills.
FNZ can offer you:
- A front-row seat in a company that is actively involved in the development of the financial management industry
- Opportunity to work with FNZ’s market-leading technology, IT infrastructure and investment administration services which are used by many of the largest financial institutions around the world
- A strongly growing global company with a stable foundation that enables new opportunities and projects all around the world
- A fast-paced working environment, low hierarchy operations, and dynamic culture also sparks inspiration
- A wide network of professionals in a company where every employee is valued and diversity is taken seriously
- A company where the rewarding is not tied to titles or years of experience, rather, where good performance is recognized and the salary rate is considered competitive
We require you to:
- Have a relevant educational background (e.g. business or IT)
- Have previous experience from technology consulting or financial management, e.g. in business development or technologies
- Ability to understand and pick up the customer’s business needs
- Have great interaction skills and a systematic way of working
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Fluent Finnish skills
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Interest in financial markets and asset management
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 12th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi).
In this position, you will be employed directly to FNZ.