Interested in joining a fast-paced international company in a role of business recruiter? Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 230+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS tool to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 650+ customers across the globe, including eBay, Uber and Skyscanner.
Passionate about scaling teams in a high-growth environment that doesn’t compromise on quality of hires or company culture? Join our humble hungry team in Helsinki!
We are looking for a Business Recruiter to strengthen our EMEA recruiting team in our Helsinki HQ. As a Business Recruiter, your main goal is to drive the growth of the company by ensuring with your team that Smartly.io is able to attract and hire qualified candidates in the highly competitive market.
You will join a global people team of 16 colleagues in Helsinki, San Francisco, New York and Singapore but work more closely with three EMEA recruiters and multiple hiring managers across Europe and help them to grow their top-class teams.
As a part of our global People team, you’ll also be able to share and receive best practices in recruiting, employer branding, and talent management from our recruiting specialists. In this role, you will have a great opportunity to learn about international recruiting, regional talent markets and, utilize best tools and platforms in your work.
As a recruiter you will:
- Coordinate the recruitment processes from the start to end: you manage inbound and outbound candidates to different customer, marketing and other roles on the business side
- Create candidate pipelines by searching, identifying and contacting passive candidates from various channels and keep your candidate pipelines warm
- Take first calls and involve onsite interviews and act as a person of contact through the whole recruitment cycle
- Manage relationships with recruiting agencies and other stakeholders
- Screen a field of inbound applicants against defined criteria
- Share your knowledge with the team, develop and create best practices and processes and drive team initiatives
- Ensure the great candidate experience and actively develop the ways Smartly is able to hire excellent candidates to various demanding roles
We’re definitely looking for you, if you:
- Have a hunger for developing your skills in international talent recruiting further and are willing to take responsibility for your own professional development
- Are resilient, active and independent in your work
- Have relevant previous experience in recruitment preferably in a fast-paced high-growth environment: you understand the cornerstones and the importance of a successful recruiting process and have first-hand experience in coordinating or managing recruiting processes as a whole.
- Are open minded and have good interaction skills: you are not afraid to connect with new people in high-level positions around the world
- Are fluent in English (skills in other European languages are considered as an advantage)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Benefits of Working at Smartly.io:
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
- Competitive salary + stock option plans.
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Healthcare service.
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc.) reimbursement.
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts and quarterly dinners with the team.
aTalent Recruiting and Smartly.io are executing the recruiting process in co-operation. Please direct all your questions regarding the recruiting process and the position to aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Team Lead Laura Isosomppi (laura.isosomppi(ät)atalent.fi, +358445577737) during 6.-10.8. or to Recruitment Manager Team Lead Minnamari Jokinen (Minnamari.jokinen[at]atalent.fi, +358503799208) during 13.-17.8. The following steps will take place during the next couple of weeks.
STEP 1: Phone discussion with aTalent
STEP 2: Phone discussions with Smartly.io People team member
STEP 3: Homework submission related to your potential role at Smartly.io
STEP 4: Discussing your homework through with Global People Lead and EMEA Talent Lead
STEP 5: Smartly.io Sales demo simulation – getting to know our tool and solution and presenting it to a potential customer
STEP 6: Meeting Leadership team and other team members in our HQ in Helsinki, Finland
To Apply – send your CV and application letter by 19.8.2018 to: https://apply.atalent.fi/smartlyio-business-recruiter-helsinki-8-2018. If possible, please send your application documents in PDF-format. Learn more about Smartly.io’s company culture and how they work at https://www.smartly.io/culturehandbook. In this position you will be hired by Smartly.io directly.