Enfuce is the forerunner in the fast-moving fintech world, revolutionising payments for fintechs, banks and merchants since day one. Enfuce builds innovative, relevant and safe cloud-based Payment, Open Banking and Sustainability services. On top of the initial scope of consumer and business card issuing, Enfuce also offers Open Banking and carbon footprint measurement service that promotes sustainability – a core value shared by all Enfucers. Our customers range from startups to global enterprises and we have close to 100 experts based in Nordics working for the same goal- to become a leading European payment industry player operating globally.
Enfuce is now looking for both experienced and beginner Business Service Specialists to join Enfuces growing team of talented experts. As a Business Service Specialist, you’ll be working in the frontline of B2B customer relationships, ensuring that we deliver the best in class customer service to our customers. You’ll be working as a part of the Support team where you’ll be providing effective support and top-notch customer experiences to our global customers via our support channel. An important part of your job description is listening and understanding our customer’s needs for support and creating a solution-orientated and positive atmosphere. In addition, you’ll be collaborating with external and internal stakeholders and utilizing different technical systems and solutions using Jira, SQL, and card issuing services.
Because of the diverse job description, you can be either an experienced business person with knowledge of the financial industry or a fresh talent starting off your career. We have challenging and motivating job opportunities for both of you!
We are not looking for a specific study or work background but for the right person! You might be the teammate we are looking for if you have a proactive and solution-oriented attitude towards working and you enjoy taking ownership of your own work. You value strong communication and collaboration skills and you genuinely enjoy helping others. You are not afraid to work in a fast-phased environment and you have a technical mindset as well as the ability to learn quickly.
We hope you have:
- Some work experience (e.g. customer service) and ability to work in a fast-phased environment
- A proactive, solution-oriented mindset and willingness to develop your skills further
- A strong interest in technical procedures and good general technical skills (e.g. MS Office Skills)
- Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal and written)
We consider as an asset:
- Familiarity with working in a growth-seeking and technology-driven environment
- Experience with technical solutions
- Understanding of fraud and dispute
- Work experience from card-issuing, banking, finance, insurance, etc.
- Relevant study background
- Additional language skills in any of the EU languages
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and quickly growing fintech industry with modern technologies and supportive teammates
- A versatile role, where you get to work with customers, expand your competence and learn more about B2B services
- Plenty of room for personal growth and freedom to own your work
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Employee benefits, e.g. employee stock option program, healthcare, well being & lunch
- A well-designed onboarding program
Want to join our exciting growth journey? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 30th of January via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Enfuce here: https://enfuce.com/ For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tittamari Bilund (+358 50 551 3395, email@example.com). The best times to contact are: 19th of January 12-13 and 27th of January 13-14.
In this position you will be employed directly to Enfuce.