Would you like to be part of a highly talented team whose algorithms and software can be found in almost a billion (yes, you read correctly, 1.000.000.000) mobile devices? Visidon Oy (visidon.fi) is a leading company for providing imaging solutions for mobile cameras whose customers include top mobile phone manufacturers around the world. Our products are embedded SW technologies, such as low-light image quality enhancement, HDR and video super-resolution.
Visidon is now eyeing to further strengthen its R&D unit of ~ 30 professionals with a C++ Developer! In this many-sided position you will have the possibility to take part in numerous R&D projects in all their phases – all the way from research to implementation and optimization. However, in case your strengths and points of interest direct towards one of the phases, we are happy to let you focus on that. The current Visidon repertoire covers more than 20 SDK products focused on still photography and videos, so you won’t be running out of playground, rest assured. As an example, the technologies range from low-light shooting and HDR-imaging all the way to AI-based facial recognition and frame interpolation.
As the projects are many and there’s already a significant R&D unit working on them, we are open to professionals at different stages of seniority – in case you’re a promising and motivated junior with the necessary starting level at C++, we’ll start more slowly and gradually provide you with more responsibility. On the other hand, should you already have more experience in commercial product development, we might allocate you straight to new product development, if that’s what interests you the most. All in all, if working with unique high-tech on varying projects in an adjustable role and within a stable (? we excel at employee retention) and thriving work environment intrigues you, join us!
In this position you will be employed directly to Visidon.
Visidon offers you:
- A chance to work on unique niche technologies that are being employed by nearly a billion people daily
- Versatile projects based on numerous different technologies within a swiftly evolving industry
- Various future career development opportunities – eg. as a specialist or a team leader, either at the office or more closely at the customer interface
- A place within a low-hierarchy, low-bureaucracy organization among contented colleagues as part of a multicultural team
- An economically healthy company
- Homely office facilities equipped with a pool table, table tennis, Playstation and darts
- Flexible working hours
We expect you to:
- Be capable of producing feasible code with C++
- Be mathematically solid
- Understand the technical basics of image and video processing technologies
- Be a cooperative and communicative person who is not afraid to ask help from others
- Be capable of and willing to learn new matters related to the Visidon tech
We consider as an asset:
- Prior work experience from software development projects
- Applicable studies from a university or university of applied sciences
- Python, C or MATLAB skills
- ARM NEON development experience
- Know-how in high performing software optimization
- Finnish language skills
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest the 22nd of March via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/visidon-c-developer-3-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
You can familiarize yourself with Visidon here: visidon.fi/. For more information about the profile and recruitment process you may reach aTalent as follows:
6.3 – 13.3: Recruitment Consultant Otto Seppälä (+358 44 0550 317, otto.seppala[at]atalent.fi).
16.3 – 20.3: Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (+358 50 475 4889, miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi)