Albertine is a startup with a global reach, founded in early 2021. Albertine is the digital era lifestyle concierge service founded on state-of-the-art technology, in other words, the key to a world of unique experiences, bespoke travel, retail and more, delivered via an innovative digital app. A concierge signifies a person or a company that helps arrange clients´ day-to-day life. Albertine provides insider recommendations and makes arrangements to suit busy lifestyles. The service is currently in a piloting phase and is expected to be launched in early 2022. Albertine is backed up by investors and advisors that are experts in the digital luxury business. Get a first feel of Albertine here.
Albertine is looking for a social and proactive part-time Community Coordinator (Influencer Marketing) to join the early-stage startup with a current team of 12 members in Finland and the United Kingdom. As a Community Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and expanding Albertine´s influencer network globally. This entails locating target markets, reaching out to social media influencers and micro-influencers from these areas and negotiating partnerships with them. As partners of Albertine, influencers share their local lifestyle, for example, favorite restaurants, with the company. This enables acquiring local knowledge on the best places to recommend for Albertine´s clients. Depending on your background, the work tasks may also include social media marketing of the Albertine app.
This position is perfect for a social person who is interested in networking and influencer marketing and wants to work part-time, for example alongside studies. The working hours are flexible, starting from 1-2 days per week. Albertine has an office in the heart of Helsinki but work can be done almost wherever and whenever. The optimal time for interacting with international people may sometimes be outside of Finnish office hours.
Your background and skills:
- Studies from a relevant field (e.g. marketing or sales)
- Interest in networking, influencer marketing and concierge services
- Social personality and courage to reach out to influencers via social media, email, and phone
- Proactive working style and ability to coordinate and take ownership of your work
- Knowledge of different social media platforms and basic IT-skills (MS Office, email)
- Fluent written and spoken English
Albertine considers as an asset:
- Previous experience in social media or influencer marketing
- Other language skills
- Ability to work at the Helsinki office (at least occasionally)
Albertine offers you:
- An excellent opportunity to work in an early-stage startup and grow professionally along with the company. Depending on the future performance of you and the company, there may be possibilities to expand your role.
- Experienced and professional founders and co-workers that develop the company in a systematic way.
- An independent position with support from the team.
- Flexible working hours and working location, including an office in the centre of Helsinki.
- Insights into the luxury lifestyle of which you might get a glimpse yourself.
- The world as your working field.
Sounds like your next challenge? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 12th of December via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. Please note that we will proceed with qualified candidates already during the application period.
For more information about the recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kati Hautakoski (+358 50 552 0419, kati.hautakoski[at]atalent.fi) at the following times Thu 2nd of Dec at 9-10 or Tue 7th of Dec at 14-15 (Finnish time).
In this position, you will be employed as aTalent employee at Albertine.