Access Partners, founded in 2006, is an independent financial advisory firm dedicated to clients and businesses in the Nordic region. The team brings extensive investment banking and strategic advisory experience both from international and Nordic firms, in combination with a very strong contact network. Today we have offices in Stockholm and Helsinki and an international reach through preferred partners in the United States and South America.
Access Partners offers its clients a broad range of M&A and Capital Markets advisory services based on high integrity and professional business judgement. In addition, Debt Access delivers value by providing corporates advice on and access to alternative debt financing while providing investors access to attractive debt assets. Access Partners is a Certified Advisor on Nasdaq OMX.
Access Partners is now looking for three Corporate Finance Interns to join their professional team for a 4-month internship in 2019 during spring, summer or fall. As a team member in M&A and debt capital transactions you will be developing your analytical, theoretical and communicational skills while expanding your knowledge of the investment banking industry. In addition, you will gain exposure to our international clients across various industries. As a bonus, if you are fluent in Swedish, you can apply to the office in Stockholm. Either way, you will be working daily in close co-operation with the other team.
As we value interns highly, we want to give our interns the best learning experience possible. We hope to find the brightest and most motivated interns who will prove their potential during the internship and will want to return to us also after graduation as full-time analysts.
We can offer you:
- A great possibility to learn as a member of our transaction team to become a M&A professional
- Support of the team, challenging tasks and growing responsibility as you learn
- A team of talented and professional yet easy-going colleagues who work together towards common goals
- Great office facilities in central Helsinki or Stockholm
- An opportunity to continue as full-time analyst after a successful four-month internship period
We expect from you:
- Strong analytical skills and result-driven mindset
- Dedication to deliver above expectations and ability to perform under pressure
- Minimum two years of academic studies with excellent record
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish (also in Swedish if you apply for Stockholm team)
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? To apply, submit your CV, cover letter and the latest university study transcript in pdf-format at latest on 9th September here: https://apply.atalent.fi/access-partners-corporate-finance-interns-8-2018 . Please also mention your preferred period for the internship (spring / summer / fall).
Access Partners organizes a casino event on 6th September at the Helsinki office (Eteläesplanadi 2), where you have a unique chance to meet the team members and learn what it’s really like to work with M&A at Access Partners. Remember to sign up to the event at the latest on 4th September by sending an e-mail to sanna.oivo[at]accesspartners.com. Please note that the number of participants is limited and the event is directed to students with preferably more than 2 years of studies.
You can read more about Access Partners team and the recent transactions here: http://www.accesspartners.com/. For more information about the positions and recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Isosomppi (+358 44 557 7737, laura.isosomppi[at]atalent.fi).