Business Finland is a global leader in international trade promotion, investment, export, tourism and innovation. With more than 600 experts working in 55 offices in 35 countries, we are a catalyst for corporate and economic growth.
Business Finland generates growth and wellbeing by helping Finnish companies to grow faster, go global and develop new innovations. At the same time, we create dynamic innovation environments that attract international companies, know-how and investments to Finland. Our top experts and the latest research data enable companies to seize market opportunities and turn them into success stories.
If you are looking for world-class opportunities with stimulating challenges, join us in creating new success stories and shaping the future of international business. Business Finland is part of the Team Finland network. Read more about Business Finland here: www.businessfinland.com.
Business Finland is looking for a full time, fixed term (7 months) Customer data trainee with a data oriented and proactive mindset. The Fast Growth service area supports early-stage companies and SMEs in developing their innovation, business and internationalization capabilities.Working in Business Finland’s Fast Growth -team offers you an excellent chance to start your career and a possibility to help small Finnish companies to grow. The starting date in this position will be 1.6.2021. Because of the current Covid-19 situation the work will start as remote work. In case the restrictions do change, the work location will be Business Finland’s office in Ruoholahti.
You will get an opportunity to work in a fast-moving and truly global organization, offering you a unique view into international markets and business environments. When working in Business Finland, you will meet colleagues and partners from all over the world from many different industries, companies and organizations, and you will have an opportunity to influence in the core of innovations and international cooperation.
In this position, your job tasks include:
- Process internal and external databases and analyze the data about Business Finland’s current customers for better understanding of the customers needs
- Compile useful information and recommendations from the data to improve Business Finland’s digital channels (e.g. websites, landing pages and other e-communication systems) and digital content to be more informative and helpful for the customers
- Create reports and presentations of the findings and recommendations for internal stakeholders
What we expect from you:
- Relevant educational background from university or university of applied sciences (for example on business or economics)
- Previous working experience in office or administrative work
- Interest in startups and small sized companies and skills in data analysis
- Proactive working style and capabilities that are needed when working remotely
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team: you are socially at ease in a multicultural environment
- Fluent communication skills in English and in Finnish and very good skills in the Office 365 -environment, especially in Excel and PowerPoint. Skills in QlikView or Power BI is considered as an advantage
This is what we offer:
Business Finland provides an interesting vantage point to the business environment in Finland, and the entire world. Together we help Finnish companies go international and enhance the attractiveness of the Finnish competitive environment. Our actions have a significant impact on the future of Finland. Being a part of our international and multicultural work environment, you will learn about a great variety of industries.
Looking for a kick start to your career? Please submit your application letter and CV by the latest 25th of April. Please note that this is a trainee position and salary is proportional to the level of job requirements. In this position, you will be employed directly to Business Finland.
As a part of the recruitment process, we will be carrying out a security clearance check on a successful candidate with his/her consent in accordance with the Security Clearance Act 726/2014 of Finland. For more information on the security clearance procedure and individual’s rights, please visit: https://supo.fi/en/personnel-security-clearances
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (040 557 93 89, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi) in the following times: Friday 16.4 at 11.30-12.30, Monday 19.4 at 10.00-11.30 or Friday 23.4 at 11.00-12.00.
Timetable for this recruitment process:
Tuesday 13.4: Application period starts
Sunday 25.4: Application period ends
Tuesday 27.4 – Friday 30.4: Personal Google Meet -interviews with aTalent
Week 18: Personal interviews with Business Finland
Week 19-21: Security clearance check
Monday 1.6: Starting date