Small Giant Games is one of the fastest growing mobile game companies in the world. We believe that small, skilled and independent teams can accomplish gigantic things. Our brand new office is located right in the center of Helsinki, and hosts our awesome, international team of 35 people. Our latest game, Empires & Puzzles, has some of the best metrics in the industry, and it has already reached top 10 grossing positions in 84 countries.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Assistant to join our small player support team of six people. Customer service is one of the core functions of the company – serving both the ever-growing and committed player base as well as the talented development team consisting of some of the finest gaming professionals from around the world. More specifically, you have an important role in supporting the players with gameplay and technical issues. In addition to customer support responsibilities, you will participate in various community related tasks including maintaining player help FAQs, as well as automation of the customer support system and processes. Whether you have years of customer service experience, or you’re a more junior talent– we’d love to hear from you!
We require you to have:
- Fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some prior customer service experience: you already know that customer service is the field where you want to continue to develop
- Motivation to solve problems and create great customer experiences
- Proactiveness as well as the ability to follow guidelines and instructions
We consider as an advantage:
- Passion for the gaming industry and mobile games
- Familiarity and experience in playing Empires & Puzzles
- Finnish language skills
We can offer you:
- A good onboarding-process, with everyday support to help your learning and enabling you to become a pro in customer service.
- A driven group of talented colleagues who all work towards the common goal of becoming the best free to play- mobile gaming company in the world
- A great chance to learn about the gaming industry
- Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki
This is a fixed-term position until the end of September 2019, but we are constantly growing, and we have the interest to hold on to the best talent, so there might be a possibility for you to continue after this time.
Is this your opportunity? Please submit your short cover letter, where you tell about your motivation and relevant skills for the position, and CV by latest 9th of September 2018 here https://apply.atalent.fi/small-giant-games-customer-support-assistant-8-2018. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
You can familiarize yourself with Small Giant Games here: http://www.smallgiantgames.com . For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358 50 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[at]atalent.fi).