Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and sales offices in Arlington, Virginia and Shanghai, China. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications.
Quuppa is now looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join the team! As a Quuppa team member, your main task will be to provide both remote and on-site support for customers in technical questions related to Quuppa’s products. In addition, you will work together with the sales team as a technical expert when they meet customers, participate in the development of Quuppa’s customer support program, provide technical customer training, and create technical documentation together with the team. The role can be extended to cover also wider responsibilities depending on your knowledge and skills.
Our ideal candidate for this role might be a customer-oriented engineer who is analytical, proactive, and not afraid of asking questions. As Customer Support Engineer, there is a lot of both internal and external communication which underlines the importance of interpersonal skills. The role will also involve travelling to support our customers on-site from time to time. We are preferably looking for someone who can work full-time, but it is also possible to start as a part-time employee (minimum 3 days per week) if you are about to finish your studies soon.
Requirements for the applicant:
- Relevant studies in engineering/technology (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset
- Good interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented approach to work
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
The following qualities are considered as advantages:
- Relevant earlier experience in working with customers and technology
- Communication skills in other languages, e.g. Finnish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, or German
- Business studies
- Knowledge of electronics and embedded software/hardware development
Quuppa offers you:
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Possibility to work with new and innovative technology
- Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Submit your CV, cover letter, and transcript of records at latest by April 15th, 2019. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/quuppa-customer-support-engineer-4-2019 . Please convert your application documents into PDF format.
In this position, you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Quuppa.
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Erkko Vanhakartano via e-mail at erkko.vanhakartano[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358504019387.