Etteplan is a progressive group of more than 3.000 global technical specialists who are working to spark positive change in the world of engineering. They believe that solving tomorrow’s engineering challenges will require a different, more structured, focused approach. Based on their deep industrial insights in varied sectors, they apply new thinking in three service areas: engineering, embedded systems & IoT as well as technical documentation. Their specialists apply unique engineering expertise and service products over the entire product life cycle. With over 50 offices in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and China they provide a truly global business environment. In their virtual expert teams there are many opportunities for professionals who are passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.
If this sounds interesting, let’s get together and see how we can make an engineering difference together.
Most products are now filled with software. As the amount of software increases – cloud, mobile, embedded etc.- also the need for proper cyber security increases. So, we are currently looking for a curious Cyber Security Specialist – who is eager to develop themself and find best solutions to fix cyber security threats – to join the ever growing ranks of Etteplan.
As an independent and results-driven team player, you will make plans how to develop customers cyber security and which tools should be used for it. Etteplans customers are world-leading machinery and equipment manufacturers, so you also need to challenge your customers mindset to create better solutions for them. If you are interested in embedded systems and you enjoy testing, scripting and making things easier, this opportunity might be for you!
Your main tasks:
- Meetings with customers and proactively finding and solving possible cyber security threats
- Developing cyber security plans for customers and implementing them to their systems
- Helping Etteplan´s SW and HW designers to create secure embedded systems
As an ideal candidate, you have a relevant technical background and you have already gained experience in cyber security from school and work. Besides technical know-how, you also show genuine interest towards cyber security. We hope you to be proactive doer with a solution-focused can do attitude and ability to be responsible of your own work. Moreover, you are capable of working both in a team and independently, and co-operating with diverse stakeholders. This being said, willingness to learn new things and develop yourself is the key. At Etteplan’s Cyber Security team you will have supportive colleagues who will help you to find solutions for customers challenges.
We require you to have:
- A relevant educational background
- Around 5 years of experience in cyber security, preferably in creating secure embedded systems
- Passion in cyber security and testing
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- All kinds of hacking as well as other programming skills, e.g. Python
- Experience in continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) and test automation
- Knowledge about threat modeling
- Interest towards embedded systems e.g. IoT sensors
Why work with Etteplan?
Etteplan is a place for people driven by innovation and technology. They like to share their passion for trying new things, exchanging ideas and learning new technologies. Such an international environment, experience and technical knowledge helps them to develop and create incredible solutions to their client’s needs. Unknown and challenges is what they are always looking for – if this is you, this could be the place for you. Etteplan offers you the following and much, much more:
- The opportunity to join an active, multinational growth company and create world-changing solutions for the machinery industry
- A relaxed, informal working environment – with people with the same values and interest
- The possibility to work with professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Vast opportunities for individual self-development and continuous learning
In this position you will be employed directly to Etteplan. Security clearance will be conducted with the chosen candidate.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV by latest 21.9.2020 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/etteplan-cyber-security-specialist-9-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents!
You can familiarize yourself with Etteplan here: https://www.etteplan.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikaela Johansson (mikaela.johansson[at]atalent.fi, +358 50 351 2400).