Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Becel, Crème Bonjour and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products.
Upfield Finland Oy is now looking for a Data Specialist to join their office in Helsinki!
Your Main Responsibilities
You will be supporting the local team as well as the project team on tasks related to data migration. Your daily tasks would be around securing data excellence, creating a smooth and seamless data flow from our existing platform to our future platform. This could for example be supporting one Key Account Manager with his/her customer data and organizing it so it will be compatible for the new platform. It could also be assisting a Key Account Manager with organizing incoming data from new customers, in order to create a successful set-up.
You will be a part of a local and regional project team, where you will be supporting the successful completion of the project.
We are looking for a positive, well-organized Specialist in Data Management. Your role will include independent work, as well as being a part of a great team. You will work at a company with an international approach that includes a great openness, helping the team to solve their daily problems. We also hope that you are social, proactive and precise. We want you to be able to roll up your sleeves and take action! This will be a fixed-term position until August 2020.
We are looking someone with:
- Previous experience in data migration and passion for working with numbers
- Strong IT–skills, especially in Excel and SAP
- Good project management and teamwork skills
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
We offer you:
- A fixed-term contract located in nice facilities in Helsinki
- The possibility to work with a great team, for a global company in an international environment with great brands with interesting and challenging tasks
- A professional and supportive team where you have the flexibility to share your ideas and work with improvements
- An opportunity for career progression within the company – we want you to take ownership and develop our business further and pursue unconventional ideas!
The position is fixed-term and starts preferably in September 2019. In this position you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Upfield.
If you got interested, send your CV and application letter at the latest on Monday 16.9.2019 to https://apply.atalent.fi/upfield-finland-oy-data-specialist-9-2019. Please mention your first possible starting date and salary request in your cover letter.
If you have any question in regards to the position or the application process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström (cecil.fagerstrom[ät]atalent.fi, +358 50 505 3170).