Youredi is a leading global provider of a cloud-based Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution with a focus on global trade and logistics. Youredi enables quick connections and message translations between trading partners and customers. Integrating with communities, carriers, shippers, consignees and the systems that they use, Youredi provides global scale, speed, and agility. This seamless real-time flow of 100% accurate data, provides organizations with the ability to analyze and optimize all supply chain processes. Youredi operates globally from Finland and USA. For more information visit www.youredi.com.
Youredi is now looking for a DevOps & Cloud Engineer to join the crew! The Youredi iPaaS solution is hosted on Microsoft Azure spread across multiple data centers. The core of the system currently uses 50+ nodes (depending on the load) and includes various Azure solutions and services such as Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Cloud Services, SQL Server etc. Virtual Machines are also used for some customer-specific functionalities.
As a DevOps & Cloud Engineer, the role is varying and no day is similar to another – on a daily basis you can work with any different part of the DevOps cycle. However the role can be tailored depending on your skills and previous experience, so you don’t have to be a seasoned professional with the whole DevOps cycle yet. You will be a part of the R&D team and support is near when needed. You will also work in close cooperation with Support and Professional Services departments to ensure that their hosting environment meets the needs of the business.
You will take ownership of the whole infrastructure with Azure. Your daily tasks will include deployment configurations in co-operation with the R&D department, maintaining our continuous integration process and monitoring operations. Depending on your background you may also work with monitoring and remediating performance and information security issues in Azure and/or scaling strategies. Youredi uses a third party for 24/7 monitoring of our production environments and you will also act as their primary contact and coordinator. We don’t expect you to be a ready-made expert in all of these areas – instead we hope you have an attitude on point and you are willing to take responsibility. This is a great opportunity for someone willing to learn and develop one’s skills continuously!
You may still be at the beginning of your career, but we expect that you have gained some hands-on work experience from some company (at least summer jobs or internships). Though your daily work doesn’t include programming tasks, you should be able to understand code to some extent. We are also looking for someone who takes initiative and easily spots improvement opportunities.
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of DevOps practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure services and technologies (Azure DevOps and Visual Studio)
- Some programming experience
- Ability to both work independently and as a part of the team
- Fluency in English – Finnish language skills are considered as an advantage
What we consider as an advantage:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. computer science or similar)
- Knowledge of build- and deployment tools, e.g. Jenkins
- Experience in test automation
Youredi and this position can offer you:
- Flexible and low-hierarchy working environment at our new office facilities accompanied by friendly and highly skilled colleagues
- Possibilities to impact your own role and tasks – at Youredi everyone’s input in decision-making is valued
- Chance to work with modern integration and cloud technologies in a globally operating growth company
- Interesting line of clients globally (e.g. Alibaba, Maersk, Visma and Accountor)
- Competitive salary and employee benefits including comprehensive healthcare, lunch & exercise vouchers
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF form by 2.3.2020 latest here: https://apply.atalent.fi/youredi-devops-cloud-engineer-2-2020. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, we would be happy to have a look at it as well. We’ll go through applications already during the application period so an early bird catches the worm.
You can familiarize yourself with Youredi here: www.youredi.com/. For more information about the recruitment process, you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (miili.reponen[ät]atalent.fi, +358 50 4754889).
In this position you will be employed directly to Youredi.