Love Inc is an early stage start-up company based on the science of love founded by M.D, Author and Media Personality Emilia Vuorisalmi. Emilia is known for her bestseller book “High on Love” (Sekaisin Lovesta). Love Inc’s mission is to start a love revolution. We live in a day and age of ‘fast everything’: fast-food, fast-fashion, fast-love and instant gratification, resulting in drastically increased experience of loneliness and lack of meaning. Love Inc aims to offer an antidote for the lack of meaning and loneliness by helping people to find more balance and wellbeing through their relationships with themselves and others. Read more about Love Inc here.
Love Inc is now looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help them on their mission of starting a love revolution! In this position you will be working on Love Inc’s social media presence with the goal of acquiring customers for new online courses that Love Inc has recently published. Your main tasks include acquiring users to Love Inc’s social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook through paid advertising. You will also optimize and track the campaigns through social media analytics tools and Google Analytics. Love Inc also wants to be aware of the trends and conversations that are immersing within their field of interest, so you’ll take part in spotting them.
Depending on your interest and skills you have an opportunity to add other responsibilities to your role at Love Inc. For example if you have an eye for visual details, enjoy writing or have skills in photography or video editing you will be able to put them in practice. Positive attitude and self-initiative working style will help you succeed in this position and Love Inc’s team also appreciates your development proposals and new ideas. The position is fixed-term for three months but there might be a possibility to continue after that.
You’ll be a good match for this position if:
- You feel that what Love Inc does is important and have genuine willingness to make their services better
- You are proactive and capable of thinking outside of the box
- You are interested in performance marketing and new customer acquirement through social media
- You are willing to learn by doing – it’s not expected that you’ll be a master in paid advertising or analytics tools but rather willing to increase your knowledge by fast trial and error
- You are fluent in Finnish and English – both written and verbal
It’s a benefit if you have:
- Previous experience on working with social media / performance marketing
Love Inc offers:
- An opportunity to shape the role according to your interests and have real responsibility – Love Inc currently has a small team so everyone’s contribution counts
- Flexible working hours, working mostly remotely or from Love Inc’s office at Bulevardi
- Fun team with a vast experience in their respective fields and peak into the – sometimes chaotic – world of a business and brand in making
Are you the Digital Marketing Coordinator Love Inc is looking for? Please send your CV and application letter in PDF by latest February 17th 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/love-inc-digital-marketing-coordinator-part-time-2-2019. For further information regarding the position or the recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams on (+358 50 4350807, jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi)
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Love Inc.