Chromaflo Technologies is a leading independent global supplier of colorant systems as well as chemical and pigment dispersions, serving customers in architectural and industrial coatings and the thermoset composites market. The company headquarters are in Ohio, USA. We leverage our industry experience and innovation through 15 locations on 6 continents. Commitment to excellence is driven by three core values: quality, speed and service. Chromaflo employs some 700 colour professionals globally.
Chromaflo Technologies manufactures colorants in Europe at its factories in Sittard and Maastricht, the Netherlands, and in Vantaa, Finland. The number of employees in Finland is 40 and, in the Netherlands, some 200.
In point of sale locations, the selection and dispensing of colorants is managed by the software developed by Chromaflo Technologies.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded team player to strengthen our small but innovative software development team located in Vantaa, Finland (Tikkurila). The team creates and develops solutions to end-users, such as paint departments at hardware stores. You are the talent that we are looking for if you meet the below criteria (at least for the most part) and, in addition are pro-active as well as eager to learn and develop yourself to be a true
The Frontend Developer develops and maintains the tinting process related software and takes care of the design and implementation of the software. We encourage the Developer to try and test new, fresh ideas and transform those into new innovations appreciated by the customers.
Your main tasks are
- Development of frontend modules and support in the development of related backend modules
- Creation of prototypes in order to introduce new software and functionalities
- Programming of the created models into functioning and visually pleasant user interfaces
- Participation in definition of development specifications
- Advising and consulting internal stakeholders, such as e.g. software support
In order to be successful in the job, we wish that you have
- Relevant educational background, e.g. B.Sc./M.Sc. in computer science or software engineering
- A couple of years’ experience in corresponding tasks – you may have gained some of the experience e.g. via (summer) internships, school projects or on your own initiative
- Ability to transform plans into visually agreeable models, i.e. experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Excellent knowledge in web development, i.e. skills in HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, React
- Good knowledge of relational databases, especially MySQL (MariaDB)
- Experience in backend modules is an advantage
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
Chromaflo Technologies offers you an utmost interesting job in a globally operating company, as well as a dynamic and positive working environment with great colleagues. Depending on your place of residence, we can also discuss on possibilities to work (partly) remotely.
Interested? Please send your application and resume in English by the 22nd of April 2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/chromaflo-technologies-suomi-oy-frontend-developer-4-2019. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents!
You can familiarize yourself with Chromaflo here: www.chromaflo.com. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Milla Saari (+358 50 524 1998, milla.saari[at]atalent.fi).
Get familiar with Chromaflo’s product Innovatint below: