Zenopt brings workforce management into a new era by redefining how workforce is managed and planned. Designed from scratch with modern technologies, Zenopt’s workforce optimization software can fully automate the shift planning process, saving the managers time for actual field management. In practice Zenopt improves service, reduces unnecessary costs and makes employees happier. With its tailor-made algorithms Zenopt is able to provide optimized planning which differentiates it from others. Founded in 2016, Zenopt has already gained significant clients in the field of retail such as Stockmann and Coop and the retail planning solutions provider RELEX has invested in the company. Read more about Zenopt here.
You can be either an experienced developer wanting new challenges or a developer in the beginning of your career as Zenopt’s team offers support and wants to help you grow your skills.
The current team is small but growing and in this position you will be working closely together with other members. Planning and designing the software is done together with the whole team, but the position also requires ability to work independently. Typically, the team works both at the office and remotely during the week. Understanding the importance of clean code and having a desire to offer a great user experience for clients is what Zenopt values. If you enjoy working with clients, it’s also possible in this role.
Zenopt is looking for someone with:
- a self-organized way of working and willingness to take initiative
- a team work mentality
- fluency in spoken and written English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
Zenopt considers as an asset:
- interest towards software development and/or hobby background in programming
- skills in Typescript & Nodejs.
- experience in functional programming
- experience in testing and/or cloud services
Zenopt can offer you:
- a chance to have an impact – as a startup we offer an opportunity to influence on how things are done and value your views on which technologies should be used
- a position that supports your development – we work with modern technologies and projects that will teach you valuable skills for your future
- an opportunity to create something new in the field of workforce optimization
- flexibility – as a small firm we are a flexible employer
If you are the Frontend Developer Zenopt is looking for submit your CV and application letter here: https://apply.atalent.fi/zenopt-frontend-full-stack-developer-9-2018 as soon as possible but latest by September 25th. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, we would be happy to have a look at it as well.
For more information regarding Zenopt and the position you can contact Antti Alakiikonen (050 549 7734, antti.alakiikonen[at]zenopt.fi. If you want more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (+358 50 4350807 jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi).