Sharetribe’s mission is to democratize platform ownership by making it possible for anyone to build a successful marketplace business. Their software makes it easy and affordable for people and organizations to build their own sharing economy platforms, such as a website like Airbnb or an app a bit like Uber. We have more than 1000 customers in 70+ countries, on 6 continents. Read more about their products here: https://www.sharetribe.com. They are a group of web professionals, passionate about building and growing the collaborative economy. If you want to have a closer look of who they are, you can do it here: https://www.sharetribe.com/team.html
Sharetribe is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join their engineering team!
We’re looking for a new software expert to join our engineering team to build Sharetribe Flex. Sharetribe Flex is a headless, API-first Software-as-a-Service solution with a vision to make it as easy as possible for software developers to build original, established marketplaces fast.
As an ideal candidate, you’re experienced in shipping complex, scalable web products. You have a pragmatic attitude and keep the end goal – bringing value to the customers – constantly in mind. You know what happens when code is not testable and maintainable, and when this does and doesn’t matter. You take responsibility and encourage the team to build and ship high-quality products.
Sharetribe can offer you:
- Your work will have a global impact. We have more than 1000 customers in 70+ countries, on 6 continents. They all rely on our software to power their marketplace platforms. These platforms are already used by millions of people. And we’re just getting started.
- You will be in charge (really). Sharetribe is not governed by outside shareholders. We’re a profitable company, owned 100% by our current team members. You really get to affect how the company is run, and what its strategy should be.
- Full transparency. Our core belief is that to be able to work together efficiently, people need to trust each other fully. We believe that maximal transparency encourages maximal trust.
- Perks that matter. We support you in maintaining a healthy life balance and offer you significant freedom to design your ideal working conditions, including time and location.
We hope you to:
- Have a few years of relevant experience
- Have willingness to learn and encourage us to improve
- Have fluency in English
- Be prepared to join our support and on-call rotations. Our engineering team participates in providing high-quality support to our customers. You will also have the possibility to join our on-call rotation and make sure our operations run smoothly. This possibility is compensated fairly.
- Be able to work from our Helsinki offices once or twice per week, on average. We currently operate in fully remote mode, but in normal circumstances our engineering culture is built around having some facetime: this is how we feel the happiest and most productive.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV in PDF-format or share your LinkedIn-profile (cover letter optional) by latest 30th of May via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position you will be employed directly to Sharetribe.
You can familiarize yourself with Sharetribe here: https://www.sharetribe.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Talent Research Coordinator Iida Kalanti (+358 50 337 2328, iida.kalanti(at)atalent.fi). The best way to reach me is via email.