At Roima, we are both cutting-edge and experienced, and working hard at the forefront of the ongoing industrial revolution. We aim to boost our customers’ profitability and help them face the increasing demands of today’s world. Through our solutions, companies are able to add intelligence to their enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management, supply chain, manufacturing processes and logistics. We are growing fast, and as a community of professionals, we are currently approximately 250 people in seven locations in the Nordics serving over 300 companies across Europe.
As an ideal candidate you have relevant work experience in developing solutions with some of the technologies mentioned above. Primarily we are looking for a person who already has some years of full stack experience but if you are still on the junior side in terms of your experience, we would also be happy to hear about your skills and motivation to learn more and work in Roima’s team. Therefore your final role can be adaptable according to your strengths and interests. As a person we hope you are willing to work as an active part of a team and handle occasional customer communication to properly understand their needs.
Roima offers you:
- Position in a rapidly growing company with a goal to be the leading partner and best solution provider in industry and logistics
- Supportive work environment of approximately 250 motivated colleagues to unleash your full potential. Get to know us via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tRUkFWYZg
- Challenging projects which are developed with cutting-edge technologies
- Vast amount of professional growth and career opportunities
- Flexibility to combine your work and personal life as you see fit
We are looking for:
- Understanding and preferably some experience working with integrations and API development
- Agile and DevOps oriented mindset
- Fluent English language skills. Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage
- True team-player mindset with willingness to build long-term, value-adding partnerships with our customers
In this position you will be employed directly by Roima Intelligence. Roima’s Logistics Business Area has teams in Espoo, Tampere and Seinäjoki offices so you may choose the location that suits you the best. We also have good remote working possibilities.
If you are interested, go ahead and apply today! Please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn-profile and optional motivation letter by latest 20.6.2021 via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (+358 400 495 946, mikko.lahti(at)atalent.fi)