FNZ partners with major financial institutions to enable them to provide multi-channel wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated, and workplace channels. FNZ believes that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service, and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals.
Today, FNZ is trusted by more than 150 major financial institutions worldwide and there are now over $1 trillion assets under management on their platform. These represent the combined savings and investments of over 15 million customers worldwide who they are helping to achieve their financial goals. Read more here.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to be a part of the FNZ team in Finland! You will have colleagues from around the world and a team of about eight people in Finland. As a Developer, you work with FNZ’s financial platform e.g. code features of the software (user stories), work with error situations, bugs and modify and further develop the codebase for possible new features. You will be building functionalities and applications which range from highly usable sites for direct investors to sophisticated systems for wealth managers. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Test authoring (either in XRay or in code) – tests for basic scenarios for the user story acceptance criteria and automate where practical
- Test the changes from the perspective of the end-user – ensure customer outcomes are met
- Own the estimation of story points for each user story contained in the sprint and work with the team to ensure these estimates cater for all activities required to deliver the finished product
- Code changes (following the FNZ global coding standards) and fix all defects arising from the build and adding to or updating auto-tests in kind
- Work with architecture to ensure architecture reviews are completed to a satisfactory standard on the Epic prior to development starting
- Support code in production and ensuring that it functions correctly
- Assist colleagues through training and knowledge sharing
- Keeping JIRA up to date.
We hope to find a Developer who has strong skills in the backend in a .NET / C # environment and is interested in working on frontend tasks as needed. You can be at the beginning of your career with a few years of experience or be already a senior developer because it’s possible to modify the level of complexity of the tasks.
FNZ can offer you:
- A front-row seat in a company that is actively involved in the development of the financial management industry
- Opportunity to build and develop world-class products that are used every day by people across the globe.
- Opportunity to build innovative solutions in a company which is always highly investing in new technologies to enhance our platform and capabilities.
- A strongly growing global company with a stable foundation that enables new opportunities and projects all around the world, and also provides training opportunities – Endless opportunities to learn and grow and build your skills to the direction of your choosing
- A fast-paced working environment, low hierarchy operations, and dynamic culture also sparks inspiration
- A wide network of professionals in a company where every employee is valued and diversity is taken seriously
- A company where the rewarding is not tied to titles or years of experience, rather, where good performance is recognized and the salary rate is considered competitive
We require you to:
- Have a few years of relevant experience in software development
- Have strong programming skills using .NET and/or C#, and good skills in SQL
- Be a true team-player mindset with a willingness to build long-term, value-adding partnerships with client’s development teams
- Have fluent English language skills
We consider as an asset:
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Interest in financial markets and asset management
In this position, you will be employed directly to FNZ.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 12th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi).