DealDash is an e-commerce company operating a pay-to-participate auction website. DealDash serves as a brand promotion channel and the most fun & exciting way to discover and win favorite brand named goods. Their unique business model has allowed them to form strong partnerships with the world’s leading brands and retailers like Walmart. DealDash was founded in 2009 and is currently the world’s largest provider of pay-to-participate auctions. With the team of 40 members, DealDash continues to grow with more than 10 million registered shoppers and 92% of revenue coming from repeat buyers.
DealDash is looking for an innovative and creative Growth Hacker to boost their marketing campaigns into a whole new level. As Growth Hacker your focus will be on various aspects of leading edge performance marketing and developing DealDash marketing further in this field, into something that hasn’t been seen before.
As Growth Hacker you’ll prospect of potential new ways to do marketing, plan and coordinate the new campaigns in action and evaluate the results. There isn’t any difference, is the campaign offline or online, the sky’s the limit in potential marketing platforms, although it’s important that the results can be measured somehow. Your main goal will be growing sales by acquiring new customers, nurturing existing customers and developing other aspects of the business. The Growth Hacker role is totally new in the organization and by adding this position to the team, the aim is to add creativity and ambition in marketing campaigns. DealDash already has a talented marketing team, which will focus on already existing campaigns and support you in this role, so that space for creativity and innovations is available. In this independent role you’ll be reporting your results to the CEO.
The person we are looking for:
- Understands the big picture of performance marketing and has already gained some experience in the field
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude, with great problem solving skills
- Is curious to learn and pursue new ideas to create attracting marketing campaigns
- Enjoys the independent role but is also great with interacting with colleagues and stakeholders
- Is fully proficient in English, which is the working language
DealDash offers you:
- Limitless opportunities to turn your innovational marketing ideas into action
- Chance to challenge your talent on international field and especially on US Market
- Modern working equipment and working environment where you can choose, where, when and how you’ll be working, You can work remotely or at the Helsinki office.
- Team with passionate people, fun atmosphere and easy communication
- Competitive salary, based on your previous experience
- A growing, start-up-like company, where you will be able to participate in a range of projects and grow your responsibilities over time.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 9th of March via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with DealDash here: https://www.dealdash.com/careers. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Roosa Lönnqvist (+358 50 421 0255, roosa.lonnqvist[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to DealDash.