Sympa is the fastest growing HR Solution in the Nordics and our cloud-based HR system, Sympa HR, is now used in 700 organisations in over 100 countries. They offer a complete, fully-customisable HR solution that lets businesses focus on people and smart decision-making. Sympa is striving for strong international growth while maintaining the agility of a small business, and this shapes their work culture. They are all connected by a passion for what they do, and a desire to develop in what they do. Decisions are made fast, with flat hierarchy, and everyone who works there is valued for themselves and for their skills. Sympa employs more than 150 ambitious professionals in five countries around the Northern Europe. As Sympa’s growth speed is set to continue rapidly, we’re now looking for a true data nerd to become our next Growth Marketing Manager! In this role you will be in charge of the development of Sympa’s digital presense and the planning and implementation of campaigns through multiple channels. You have a wide understanding of marketing analytics, so that you can follow, optimize and develop Sympa’s website conversion rate (CRO) and paid online campaigns (PPC) with Sympa’s existing partners. You are constantly looking for new ways to implement changes and proposing actions based on data. As a Growth Marketing Manager you manage many different stakeholders such as Sympa’s own field marketing managers to guide and counsel their work in digital marketing and external partners to lead the web development. You interact with the management team to provide insightful analytics. In your daily work you use Google tools, WordPress and paid marketing channels just to name a few.
We are looking for a results-oriented and precise Growth Marketing Manager with an entrepreneurial growth mindset, strong self-motivation and desire to take on new challenges in an environment that is experiencing rapid growth. We hope you to have a genuine interest and curiosity towards digital marketing trends and developments, and you are not afraid to bring out your own opinion or propose new ideas and solutions. In this role you have to be independent and self-imposed, but you are not alone. Instead, you will be working closely with an active, dynamic and change-friendly marketing team and meet your supervisor often to have the support for your work. Therefore, good communication and collaboration skills are highly valued. We are looking for a doer who is ready to the endless cycle of analytical try-measure-learn iteration and is not afraid to say it out loud if something is going wrong. Good business sense and ability to coordinate and manage projects successfully will take you far with us. As a Sympatico, you get a great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story.
We offer you:
- A valued and important role supported by over 150 amazing colleagues internationally
- No nonsense! We keep hierarchy to a minimum, we all know one another, we make decisions fast – and we have fun while doing it in!
- Challenges to match your experience and career opportunities in the growing company
- Unwavering support from your employer and the inspiring and positive marketing team
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- Flexible work hours and 100% possibility for remote working – time for your own hobbies and interests!
- Possibility to choose the tools you prefer
- Competitive salary and good benefits
We are looking for:
- Couple years of working experience as an entrepreneur or in digital marketing or growth hacking
- Experience in Google tools (e.g. Analytics, Tag Manager and Search console) and paid marketing channels, e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Skills in SEO and content management systems e.g. WordPress
As a bonus we’d much appreciate, but don’t require:
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience in social media channels
- Ability to write witty web copy and an eye for visual storytelling
- An eye for good web design and basic understanding of HTML and CSS
In this position you will be employed directly to Sympa.
Is tracking conversions and coming up with experiment ideas your thing? If yes, please submit your application letter and CV by latest 13th of January. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. The schedule is urgent so apply soon!
You can familiarize yourself with Sympa here: http://sympa.com/careers For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Chief Operating Officer Mia Paatsalo (+358 50 4680 610 mia.paatsalo[at]atalent.fi) during 28.12.2020-5.1.2021 and 12.1-13.1.2021.