BlueFors specializes in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems with a strong focus on the field of quantum technology. We are looking for persons who want to be part of a dynamic team and use their expertise to help deliver BlueFors’ systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. Since 2016, the number of our employees has increased from 60 to 110 and the markets for our high-tech products are constantly growing.
We are looking for a person to join BlueFors’ R&D team. Your main responsibilities will be development and maintenance of the test software, jigs, and instruments for testing electronics hardware in production.
BlueFors is looking for a person with a mind-set for high quality and professionalism, and the capability to work in an international growth company. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. They hope that you have experience in electronics design and testing. Skills in programming, such as Python, and good documentation skills are also appreciated. You will be working closely with a small team so you should have good cooperation skills and also the ability to work independently. BlueFors offers competitive benefits and flexible working hours.
BlueFors is looking for:
- Experience in electronics design
- Experience in testing of electronics
- Skills in programming (eg. Python)
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work proactively and independently but also as a part of the team
- Strong documentation skills: the ability to write clear documentation and test procedures
What they consider as an advantage:
- Experience in analog and digital electronics and in embedded systems
- Understanding of physics, instrumentation and measurements
- Understanding of quality management systems
- A chance to take responsibility and work independently with a highly valued product
- A possibility to bring out ideas and affect the working environment
- Great colleagues in a flat and dynamic working environment
- Competitive benefits and flexible working hours
- Support for your personal career development
Are you the person BlueFors is looking for? Please send your CV and application letter in PDF form to: https://apply.atalent.fi/bluefors-hardware-engineer-10-2018 no later than October 22nd. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, please also link that to your application. We go through applications already during the application period so submit your application as soon as possible!
You can read more about BlueFors at http://www.bluefors.com/. For further questions about the company and position please contact BlueFors’ Senior Scientist Leif Roschier (leif.roschier@Bluefors.com). More information on the recruitment process offers aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Meeri Sarkkinen (0504350511, meeri.sarkkinen[at]atalent.fi)