Hyper[in] brings a game-changing solution for shopping mall management: how you MANAGE shopping malls, MONETIZE mall space and CONNECT with consumers visiting your mall. For further information, please visit www.hyperin.com.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to strengthen our mobile development team. In this role you will be developing native mobile apps and finding new technological solutions for our customers that bring value and make their everyday lives easier.
You will be working closely with our experienced mobile development team in Helsinki. Like all hyper[in] employees, you will have a big impact on how we do things and what kinds of services we develop. Our experienced team will also guide you, give you all the support you need, and help you to grow and develop your skills in the world of mobile app development.
In this role you can affect your own work & the company. This is a great place to develop into a true professional. We are an open-minded and flexible company, where you are given responsibility and freedom to carry out your work.
We hope you to have:
- Some coding skills, knowledge in iOS development is considered as a huge advantage
- Knowledge of web technologies and UI / UX standards
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English as it is the main working language at hyper[in] (Finnish is not required)
hyper[in] offer’s you:
- An innovative and international culture where you have a chance to learn, grow and mold your position to fit your wishes
- Skilled and international team of experts working in a cozy office space in Helsinki
- A work place where well-being is considered as one of the primary values
- A view to a fast-growing industry
- Freedom and responsibility over your work, flexible working hours etc.
Are you the iOS Developer we are looking for? Send your CV, application letter and a link to your GitHub or other portfolio ASAP, but by the latest on Sunday 2nd of December here: https://apply.atalent.fi/hyperin-ios-developer-11-2018. Please mention the earliest possible starting date in your application.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact aTalent Recruiting’s Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström +358 50 505 3170, cecil.fagerstrom[ät]atalent.fi).