Delivered provides a social messaging solution for sports teams, the music industry, and any brands that have followers in social media. With our solution customers can reach out to fans and followers via their own mobile app or website rather than spending their marketing budget on third party social media.
Delivered is a fast-growing startup that is looking for an iOS Developer to join their international team of eager startup experts. Delivered provides a comprehensive and unique product that enables their customers to build fan communities and to make use of social media to engage their fans in extraordinary ways! The key products for B2B markets are Android and iOS SDKs and the cloud service: Delivered offers its customers a software package that enables users to access real-time social media features in their own services on websites and mobile applications. The software provided by Delivered can be integrated seamlessly into the company’s brand and customer flow. In addition to the technological side, Delivered provides instructions on how to make the best use of their social media solution. Read more about Delivered: https://www.delivered.im/!
In this role, you’ll focus on developing the iOS SDK further in collaboration with the development team and other developers. The tasks relate to the development of new social features to the SDK. You’ll be focusing initially on the UI of the product, so visual eye is seen as a big bonus. In the future, you can definitely broaden the development focus. You’ll get to work with modern software stack, for example with SwiftUI, and you are allowed to choose the technologies you see most relevant. You’ll make sure that the SDK is customizable for the customers’ needs, and that the integration for customers’ tech is as smooth as possible.
You’ll get support from a highly experienced senior iOS Developer, but since the iOS development team is really small, we hope that you can work independently after your onboarding. Delivered trusts its employees to work in a way that suits them best. One thing is for sure: in this position, you can definitely take as much responsibility as you can handle and be a part of creating something completely new! Delivered is building a global business, so this position will have international possibilities if you wish.
What we hope you have?
- A few years of experience with iOS development
- Good skills and experience in Swift
- Basic understanding of databases
- Understanding of continuous integration
- You can perform your own unit and integration tests
- A visual eye
- Adequate skills in English
- Interest in the startup world
- A unique opportunity to influence on the technology of a growing startup with a unique product – you are able to independently choose the technologies you see as most relevant
- A chance to work with a modern stack and latest iOS technologies without any legacy codebase
- Many possible career paths and a chance to develop your skills and knowledge continuously
- An open-minded and international working community with zero hierarchy
- A stock option program for all employees
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote work
- Versatile employee benefits, for example, devices of your choice, lunch benefit, and gym membership
- Great office location in Kallio – good lunch and afterwork places around the corner!
Does this sound like your opportunity? Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF no later than 30.6.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/delivered-ios-developer-sdk-6-2019. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. We’ll go through the applications already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible!
For further questions and more information on the recruitment process and the position contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (0504754889, miili.reponen[ät]atalent.fi).