We are a technology partner specialized in developing and maintaining financial IT systems and platforms. We do not try to enable the entire financial industry to operate on a single platform, making it too extensive and difficult to use the system. We believe that a system developed for a specific need is the most flexible, cost-effective and reliable. In addition to our market-leading system, our customers appreciate rapid deployment, customization and support. You can familiarize yourself with Lendiron here.
Financial technology company Lendiron Group is growing fast and hence looking for an IT & Cloud Support Engineer to join the team in either Kuopio or Helsinki. Lendiron’s FinTech solutions’ demand is growing, clients are even bigger and SaaS-solutions are even more popular. Now would be an ideal time to jump in the development team as our SaaS business is growing and we are planning to enter international markets.
As an IT & Cloud Support Engineer, your role will include various tasks around cloud software development and maintenance in the Google Cloud Platform. Your main responsibilities will include setting up and further develop cloud infrastructures in collaboration with developers to achieve as efficient, automated and scaling development and delivery processes as possible. You will use modern cloud infra tools to make sure Lendiron’s solutions work securely and are made according to customer needs. Furthermore you will ensure our services are up and running by monitoring production and resolving possible faults. We utilize the following tools and technologies: Google Cloud Platform, Terraform, VPCs, Cloud SQL, Linux.
We hope you have a development-oriented mindset and you have the drive to continuously improve and broaden your skillset. We value independent problem-solving skills – however, our team consists of highly experienced and supportive developers who are happy to help and share knowledge. As you grow in the role you will get to expand your responsibilities within the cloud architecture. We are preferably looking for you to join the team in Kuopio as most of the current developers are working there, but working at the Helsinki office (or remotely) is also negotiable.
We require you to have:
- Relevant experience operating in a production environment in Google Cloud, Azure or AWS
- Understanding of cloud infrastructures and scalable platforms
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Basic scripting skills
- Fluent language skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Skills with infrastructure management tools such as Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in open-source development
We can offer you:
- A possibility to join an internationally growing company and to become a FinTech expert
- International and at the same time cozy and laid-back team spirit – we are doing also international client projects and yet we invest in the wellbeing of our employees – at Lendiron, work-life balance is respected
- Great possibilities for professional growth and development: e.g. external training provided by the employer and a possibility to broaden your role into a direction you wish
- A chance to travel abroad as soon as the circumstances allow it
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as a cottage available for staff’s personal use in Tahko, and lunch & sports benefit
- Flexibility on work hours and a possibility for remote work – as long as the job is done, it doesn’t matter what time of day you are working
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 26th of October via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position, you will be employed directly to Lendiron.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jessica Vilppula (+358 50 539 5987, jessica.vilppula[at]atalent.fi).