Methics provides consulting services and software products for mobile digital signing to operators and service providers. Methics provides MSSP products for Mobile Signature Service providers which are typically entities like Mobile Network Operators (MNOs), application providers (Banks, governments) and acquiring Entities (Managed service providers).
Methics offers solid solutions to answer the needs in the area of customer consent and authentication – now and in the future.
Methics is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven IT Project Manager Trainee to join their team in Espoo. You will work closely with Methics CEO and a small team of developers who will provide you the knowledge and encouragement you need to succeed. You will take part in customer projects and later manage your own projects. Your role includes project planning and management, offer calculation and communication with Methics clients from all over the world. If you are a more technical person, your role can later on be focused more on product development projects. The role can be modified to fit your interests and competence: however the focus will be on client work and projects.
The role in a nutshell:
– Project planning – You define the project targets together with the client, ensure resource availability and allocation and calculate the budget
– Project management – You ensure that projects are delivered on-time and coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution
– Communication with the clients – Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders during and after the project
To succeed in this role, you should be interested in software and telecom businesses and identity & access management. You might be familiar with cryptography, security and electronic identification. However, the attitude and the ability to learn is key. Your technical understanding enables fluent communication between the customers and product development.
In this role you will get responsibility, but you don’t have to work alone- you’ll get support from the team. All the materials exist and have to be written in English, so your spoken and written English skills should be good. You should be able to work at least 3 days a week and there is also a possibility to do your thesis for Methics. In this position, you get the opportunity to travel.
- Interest towards telecom and identity management
- Relevant studies (e.g. Data communication or Software Engineering, Business Technology) from university or from university of applied sciences
- Good written and oral English skills
- Flexibility with working hours (part of the customers are located in Asia)
We consider as an asset:
- Prior work experience in project management or similar
- Basic software development experience
- Responsible and versatile role tailored to your own interests
- International experience and possibility to travel
- Opportunity to become professional in project management
- Extensive occupational health care
- A chance to take part in Methics annual bonus system
Interested? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 24th of January via our application system. We will be procceeding with potential candidates already during the application process, so don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Methics here: https://www.methics.fi/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Milla Saari (+358 50 524 1998, milla.saari[ät]atalent.fi). The best way to reach me is by email.
In this position you will be employed directly to Methics.