MultiTaction is a leading developer of advanced collaboration and visualization solutions. Our Headquarters and R&D facility are located in Helsinki, where our Company was founded out of Helsinki University. We have offices in London, Singapore, New York, Chicago and Mountain View supporting over 700 customer installations in over 40 countries.
MultiTaction is looking for skilled C++ developers to bolster our software research and development team in Helsinki. With your technical expertise you will design, develop, maintain and enhance our software solutions that allow our clients to present a wide range of rich media content, visualize big data, socialize ideas and work collaboratively.
Using our in-house, high-performance, scalable modern C++ based SDK, the applications you’d develop run on various devices, ranging from laptops and desktop machines to massive interactive video walls spanning dozens of megapixels powered by multiple top of the line GPUs executing in parallel to render everything in real-time for minimal latency and optimal user experience.
- Will to learn and a proactive attitude towards working
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Good communication skills in English
We consider as a plus:
- An eye for UX design
- Experience with real-time computer graphics
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Linux, Windows, macOS)
Why join MultiTaction?
- A role where you can affect your own work & the company – this is a great place to develop into a true professional.
- Open-minded and flexible company culture, where you are given responsibility yet freedom to carry out your work.
- Working hours are flexible.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Submit your application letter and CV in PDF-files right away, but the latest by 28.6.18 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/multitaction-oy-jr-software-developers-6-2018. Please note that we will be interviewing candidates already during the application period and please be ready to do a code test.
You can read more about MultiTaction at https://www.multitaction.com/. For information on the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Manager Cécil Fagerström (email@example.com, +358 50 505 3170).