Cushman & Wakefield is one of the world-leading real estate consultancy companies with its approximately $8 billion in revenue. We serve both domestic and international real estate investors and companies looking for business premises. Our 51 000 employees act as advisors of real estate owners, investors and developers in 400 offices in over 70 countries. Cushman & Wakefield’s Finnish team works with property transactions, leasing, consulting, real estate valuation and advisory and retail services in Helsinki city center. You can read more about Cushman & Wakefield at: http://www.cushmanwakefield.fi/
Cushman & Wakefield is looking for a part-time Junior Analyst for its growing Capital Markets team. The Capital Markets team focuses on real estate acquisition and sales advisory and currently consists of six professionals. As a Junior Analyst you will be responsible for conducting market research, gathering and compiling data and processing it. You participate in projects by creating marketing material, for example descriptions of investment targets, sales material and investment memorandums. As you gain more experience in the different aspects of the role you will get more responsibility.
We hope that you are a third or fourth year student and can work flexibly a few days per week. Through work or studies you should have an understanding of basic real estate valuation (e.g. discounted cash flow modelling and feel for applicable rental levels and expected returns). It is important that you have the ability to understand the big picture. As you will take part in gathering essential material, the work requires precision and an eye for visual detail. Apply now if you want to work in a fast-paced expert organization and are interested in growing into a professional in the field of real estate advisory!
We expect you to have:
- Successfully carried out studies from a relevant field (for example business or technology)
- Excellent skills in MS Office and courage to learn new IT-systems
- Independent and active working style: you are a part of the team and want to pull your weight
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English
We consider as an advantage:
- Skills in Adobe Programs (photo editing with PhotoShop or layouts with InDesign)
- Swedish skills
Cushman & Wakefield offers you:
- A chance to get a holistic view of the different aspects of real estate advisory: You are a part of a global enterprise which acts in an agile manner also in Finland.
- A responsible role where you get opportunities to grow for example to a client-facing position.
- An open and dynamic working culture – we at Cushman & Wakefield like spending time together and know each other well
- A flexible environment with a possibility for remote work. Yet it is always nice to come to our office located in the heart of the Helsinki CBD!
If this sounds like the next step in your career, send us your application letter, CV and the latest transcript of records by the 23rd of October here: https://apply.atalent.fi/cushman-wakefield-junior-analyst-10-2019. Please mention in your application your salary request and when you could start working.
In case of questions about the position and this recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358407508821, jenni.tontti[ät]atalent.fi). In this position you will be employed directly at Cushman & Wakefield.