NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities. NREP has more than 180 employees across the Nordics and we strongly believe in the strength of operating and building a presence locally in the markets we invest in.
Since our inception in 2005, we have raised 13 funds and executed more than 275 property transactions and developments in the Nordic region. We have more than EUR 4 billion under of assets under management and our customers count some of the world’s largest institutional investors among others.
At NREP, we pride ourselves of our ambitious, experienced and talented people who have accomplishments that truly stand out in the industry and contributes to the continuous growth and strong performance of our firm. We remain a group of proud entrepreneurs with shared values and strong commitment to each other and we continue to be committed to innovating and challenging status quo which we believe has been a key to our success.
NREP is looking for a part-time Junior Analyst to join their Group Controlling team in Helsinki. As an Analyst you will be supporting the decision making with diverse financial management related tasks. In this position you will take part in financial reporting regarding NREP’s Noli Studios concept and Living Business Line. The Noli concept is brand new and at the moment the goal is to create processes that enable the generation of relevant financial data as well as its analysis and reporting. Living Business Line reporting is also being created and you get involved in developing operational monitoring and management reporting.
The groundwork regarding reporting has been done and now NREP is looking for an Analyst who grows to take responsibility over generating financial data and improving the efficiency of financial reporting together with the team. In the beginning the work will be somewhat manual, but the goal is that once a standardized process is in place your focus will shift more on calculations and reports. You are going to cooperate closely with Noli’s operations team and support them with ad hoc requests as well as long term planning and conceptualizing from the financial point of view.
Our ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who wants to take ownership and get things done. We don’t expect you to tackle all the situations by yourself, but in a fast-paced environment it is important that you are not afraid to ask questions in order to get the information you need. We believe you will fit right in at NREP if you are an open person who thrives in a dynamic setting. You can work besides your studies with flexible working hours (minimum required working time is about 3 days per week).
Your background and skills:
- You have 1-2 years left of your university-level studies from a relevant field (e.g. accounting or real estate economics)
- You have some previous work experience from a relevant field (e.g. financial administration)
- You work accurately in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn more and take ownership
- You are someone who works independently but is also a trusted team player
- You have solid Excel skills (and Power BI skills are seen as an advantage)
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
NREP offers you:
- Excellent opportunity to develop professionally and gain new skills in a growing Nordic private equity real estate company
- Broad range of tasks with a varying level of complexity – You can really get started right away!
- International environment – You get to work with other Nordic offices and see how a dynamic and fast-growing organization operates
- Possibility to take on new responsibilities and to find new career opportunities as you gain more experience
- Skilled team of professionals and a relaxed atmosphere to support your success
If you find the Junior Analyst position at NREP interesting, please submit your CV, application letter and latest study transcript by latest 25th of October via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/nrep-junior-analyst-part-time-10-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
In this position you will be employed as aTalent’s employee at NREP
You can familiarize yourself with NREP here: https://nrep.com/fi/. For more information about the position and recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358 407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi).