RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. One example of this is helping retailers eliminate spoiled food. RELEX is trusted by leading brands including WHSmith, Morrisons, AO.com, Coop Denmark and Rossmann, and has offices across North America and Europe. We are a team of more than 500 employees with offices in the US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
We are now looking for a Junior Business Consultant to join our RELEX team and support our rapid growth in the DACH markets (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)! As a Junior Business Consultant you will be part of implementation projects to provide measurable value to our retail customer companies in the DACH markets. Your work includes for example conducting supply chain related analysis and business specific system configuration. You will also participate in organizing customer trainings and workshops. The job is based in Helsinki but requires occasional international travelling for customer meetings and trainings (approximately once a month).
This is an ideal role for an analytical person who wants to be part of building a success story and to develop expertise in supply chain optimization, process improvement and consulting. You will work in a close and international team of experienced consultants. To be able to co-operate fluently with international customers we are looking for a candidate with working proficiency in English and in German. In the future, you may further develop for example to a Senior Consultant’s role and managing RELEX implementation projects.
What we require:
- Finished or close to graduation with an academic degree from a relevant field (e.g., Industrial Management, Automation and Control Engineering, Logistics, Information Management)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Fluent communication skills in English and in German
What we see as an advantage:
- Prior work experience in management consulting
- Ability to understand SCM systems from business and IT perspectives
What RELEX offers you:
- Challenging projects and international working environment
- A chance to work with various customer companies in the DACH markets and develop your expertise
- A unique opportunity to see the whole retail sector changing and to be part of the change
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart and kind people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexibility in growing and modifying your own role further to fit your strengths and interests
Sounds like you? Apply to join RELEX team by submitting your application letter and CV at latest on Monday, 1st of April, here: https://apply.atalent.fi/relex-junior-business-consultant-3-2019 . Please submit your application documents in PDF format. Also, please mention the earliest possible starting date in your application documents.
Read more about RELEX here: https://www.relexsolutions.com/. Also, see what’s it like to work at RELEX by following us on Facebook and Instagram. For more information about the position and the recruitment process, please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Vilma Järvinen (050 513 4740, vilma.jarvinen[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to RELEX.