Cozify Oy is a Finnish company founded in 2013, creating smart technology solutions for energy efficiency, safety, and convenience for professionals and consumers. Our easy-to-use service is based on the Cozify smart hub that enables our users to connect multiple smart devices under the same roof to create one seamlessly working unity, and to control them with the Cozify mobile app. Read more about Cozify Oy, our solutions and our team here: https://en.cozify.fi/
Cozify is looking for a Junior Mobile Developer to join the agile software development team! The team consists of around 15 development professionals, but you will also be part of a dedicated core team of 3 people, specialised in UI/UX development and design.
As a Junior Mobile Developer, you will work on developing the Cozify mobile application that our users utilize to control e.g. temperature, lighting and sound with wireless smart devices. The app exists on both iOS and Android. Your versatile tasks include developing and updating the app’s features, compatibility and user interface. You will also participate in unifying other Cozify applications. Typically, our days start with a daily standup meeting, where the sprint’s status, tasks and possible blockers are identified. You will work in close collaboration with your core team, the developers and other internal stakeholders and therefore we value good collaboration skills. UX driven, agile mobile development plays a central role in what we do, and therefore we hope you are passionate about usability and convenience of mobile applications.
Cozify offers you:
- An opportunity to grow professionally and be part of our success story in the long run. We are committed to your career development at Cozify, and can offer you more responsibility and autonomy according to your skills and interests
- A chance to work with top professionals in the Finnish IoT and property technology field
- An ambitious, agile company culture and a supportive team that works closely together
- Flexible work hours and great possibilities for working remotely. Currently, we have offices in Espoo and Tampere, and we hope you are able to visit your team at the Espoo office at least a couple of times a month
- A possibility for doing a final thesis or diploma as part of your job at Cozify can be negotiated
We hope you to have:
- Relevant educational background from a university. You may also be in the final stages of your studies
- Previous experience in software development through work or personal projects
- Familiarity with the concepts of high availability and asynchronous communication
- Fluent English language skills
We consider as a bonus:
- Previous experience in mobile development
- Skills or knowledge of backend development with Python, Node.js, .NET or other technologies/frameworks
- Finnish language skills
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Cozify Oy. This is primarily a full-time, permanent position. In case you are finalizing your studies, a temporary part-time contract during the final stages of the studies is negotiable.
Please submit your CV (motivation letter optional) by latest 6th of December via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow (or similar) profile, and preferred starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Cozify here: https://en.cozify.fi/ For more information about the position, the recruitment process or the schedule, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Kiira Ojala (kiira.ojala(at)atalent.fi, +358 50 553 7760).