Grexel is the leading energy certificate registry provider in Europe with an annual transaction volume of over one billion MWhs. We are headquartered in Helsinki. We operate in the heart of consumer-driven energy transition towards clean solutions. We provide core market infrastructure solutions for governmental bodies and companies to nurture the growth of the green economy. Our registries are used by over ten thousand active account holders in 15 countries. As part of EEX Group, we also help our customers to design new clean markets and certification schemes and cope with changing requirements set by international legislation and standards. Read more about Grexel.
Are you interested in renewable energy and creating markets for clean technologies? Do you want to work in a meaningful and future-oriented arena? Grexel is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Operations Specialist to join their talented and global team.
As a Junior Operations Specialist, you support Grexel’s customers proactively with a service mindset. You will be a member of software and consulting project teams and also have the opportunity to have your own smaller accounts and projects to manage. You will prepare materials, analyze data and work at the customer interface. You will also be involved in the sales and communication of the company as well as contribute to a large variety of smaller day-to-day tasks.
Your tasks include:
- Customer support for our international client base
- Participating in consulting and software projects as a team member
- Participating in sales work and tender preparations
- Back-office support in various registry support processes
- Assisting in the company’s day-to-day tasks
- Contributing to and preparing communication material as well as website content
As a Junior Operations Professional, you can develop your skills in an international environment. Your broad job description will allow you to explore different sides of our business, which enables you to develop a diverse skill set. With time, your work description will grow with you – flexibly according to your skills and interests.
You don’t need to have previous work experience, the most important thing is that you are ready to work with versatile tasks and you take responsibility for your work. The position is full-time and permanent, and the starting date is negotiable.
We require you to:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or IT field
- Diligent and active attitude towards work and willingness to learn
- Good MS office skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
We consider as an asset:
- Other language proficiency
- Technical and/or commercial background
- Knowledge on software development, IT, energy, and/or cleantech fields
Grexel can offer you:
- Place in a company that is a leading energy certificate registry provider in Europe and is headquartered in Helsinki
- Meaningful work in renewable energy and digitalization. You will get to know the industry extensively and learn about corporate social responsibility, renewable energy, and sustainability.
- Genuinely international work environment, where the team members are true professionals in their field
- Possibility to grow and take new challenges and responsibilities, this industry is modern and constantly growing
- A nice compact team of ten and low hierarchy culture
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 28th of September via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Jenni Tontti (+358407508821, jenni.tontti[at]atalent.fi). The best times to contact are Monday 20.9. at 14-15 or Thursday 15-16.
In this position, you will be employed directly to Grexel.