UKKO.fi is the leading invoicing service platform for self-employed and freelance professionals in Finland. Through UKKO.fi light entrepreneurship, talented professionals combine the best of entrepreneurship and employment. Our company has grown rapidly and today we have over 80 000 active users in Nordic countries. We want to act as an ambassador for modern work life and encourage both entrepreneurs and our employees to make bold decisions in their lives – to do what they are passionate about.
You will join our inhouse dev-team, which offers services to SLP Company, including UKKO.fi, UKKO Pro and UKKO Work (www.ukko.fi, www.ukkopro.fi, www.ukkowork.fi). Headquartered in Helsinki, the companies employ over 30 enthusiastic professionals.
We are looking for a (Junior) Test Engineer to take part in developing especially UKKO.fi products and services. We are currently renewing the UKKO.fi invoicing service platform and need your help to make it happen!
You may be still in the beginning of your career or already a more experienced Test Engineer, as long as you have gained some work experience in software development (e.g. from summer jobs and/or internships), preferably from web development. Skills in testing – both test automation and manual testing are also highly valued. However, we don’t expect you to be a ready-made Test Engineer – instead, we are looking for a person who is eager to learn and develop his/her skills. We hope you are able to work independently and take responsibility, but also enjoy working as a part of a team. We are preferably looking for a person who could work full-time, but part-time hours (min 3-4 days/week) can be negotiated if you are finishing your studies, for example.
In this position you will be employed directly to UKKO.fi.
We expect you to have:
- Some work experience in web development (e.g. from summer job or internships)
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience in some of the following: Jest, Testrail, PHPUnit
- Have fluent English skills. Finnish is seen as a significant asset
We consider as an asset:
- Work experience and skills in test automation and manual testing
- Skills in PHP
We offer you:
- A chance to join a leading and rapidly growing Finnish company to build solutions that will ease the lives of freelancers and entrepreneurs
- Possibilities for continuous learning and becoming a true professional of software testing. As your skills and expertise grow, you may also continue your journey within SLP Company to different software development roles, for example
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Support for your work and possibility to learn more. You’ll have a chance to deepen your expertise e.g. by participating trainings
- Easy-going atmosphere and a relaxed and close-knit team to work with. In addition to our daily work, we want to have a good time and organize pizza Fridays and have our own sports club, gym, etc.
- Well-located, new office in Ruoholahti and modern tools to work with
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits (e.g.lunch benefit)
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV (in pdf) by latest 6.2.2020 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ukkofi-junior-test-engineer-1-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Please note, we will make a credit reference check to the candidates who proceed to the final round of the recruitment process.
For more information about the recruitment process and the position, contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anna Kerava (+358 44 204 9486, anna.kerava[at]atalent.fi).