Sympa is the company behind the leading HR solution in Finland, and is rapidly expanding on a global scale. Due to our fast growth, we’re constantly looking for new colleagues. Now we’re aiming to expand globally even further and are looking for a talented Danish-speaking Marketing Coordinator to join us.
We are now looking for a young professional who shares our commitment and passion for great marketing and communications to drive our marketing actions in Denmark to the next level. The work is part-time at first (approx. 2-3 days a week), but in the future, as the business in Denmark stabilizes, there might be a possibility to work full-time.
You will be working closely with our small, close-knitted marketing team in Finland and our sales team in Denmark. You will be working from our office in Vantaa, Finland. Your tasks will be mostly related to content marketing, translating marketing texts and organizing local events.
As Marketing Coordinator at Sympa your tasks would include:
- Creating content to support our local sales team in Denmark
- Localising marketing and sales material (English-Danish)
- Coordinating sales-support campaigns and related activity in close cooperation with sales
- Event planning and production
- Working closely with the local marketing service providers
We are looking for a self-starter, someone curious and eager to learn. You make things happen with a self-imposed way. Sympa, in turn, does its very best to take good care of the whole Sympa family.
What do we offer?
- An independent role with the possibility to grow along your tasks
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth & success story
- A valued and important role alongside 100 colleagues in a relaxed but ambitious working environment
- A chance to show what you can do and act independently
- A hands-on role in which you can learn about the latest developments in inbound marketing
What do we value in our candidates?
- Relevant educational background, preferably in Marketing/Communications/Business
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, independent and solution-focused working style
- A love of writing and eye for design
- Native or close-to native skills in Danish and fluent skills in English
- Experience in B2B marketing or/and sales is highly valued but not required
- A great sense of humour (not least about yourself) will take you far with Sympa!
Got interested? Let us know who you are! Send in your CV and application letter (in PDF-format) by latest 25.11.2018 through this link: https://apply.atalent.fi/sympa-marketing-coordinator-danish-speaking-11-2018. Please, mention your salary request and possible starting date in your cover letter.
To find out more about Sympa, please visit www.sympa.com. If you have questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch with Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi, +358 50 4350807)
In this position you will be employed directly to Sympa.