Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and sales offices in Arlington, Virginia and Shanghai, China. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications.
Quuppa is now looking for a skilled, innovative and multi-disciplinary Marketing Designer to join their growing team! You will be collaborating with cross-functional global teams to concept and execute world class creative solutions. These will include web page updates, sales presentations, social media content, newsletters, marketing campaigns, trade shows, brochures, and more. You will help evolve the Quuppa brand for example through style guides, templates, iconography, typography and visual imagery. You also get to work on brand and design projects with strategic external partners. In this role you will oversee creative direction and development for customer content and ensure all work aligns with Quuppa design principles and brand standards.
Our ideal candidate for this role might be a graphic designer with a marketing attitude who is organized, proactive, and not afraid to work first-hand with technology and ask questions. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will be based in Keilaniemi, Espoo, Finland. We are preferably looking for someone who can work full-time, but it is also possible to start as a part-time employee (minimum 3 days per week) if you are about to finish your studies soon.
Requirements for the applicant:
- Experience in graphic/marketing design in an agency environment or other relevant industry
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office tools
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS for email marketing (MailChimp) and website updates (WordPress)
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication in English
- Self-motivated, never shy to ask questions and eager to learn more
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
- Ability to understand and visualize technical concepts
We consider as an asset:
- Video editing or 3D modelling skills
- UI/UX design experience or coding skills of any kind
- Experience in building or contributing to a well documented Brand Identity System
Quuppa offers you:
- An opportunity to own, create, and develop the visual identity of a fast growing and global tech company
- Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
- Possibility to work with new and innovative technology
- Dynamic, international and fun working environment with minimal hierarchy
- Active team culture also including unofficial events and activities
- Nice perks like free gym access and Friday happy hours
In this position you will be employed as an aTalent employee at Quuppa.
Does this sound like your next career opportunity? Submit your CV, cover letter, your latest transcript of records and your online portfolio at latest on March 5th, 2019. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/quuppa-marketing-designer-2-2019. Please convert your application documents into PDF format.
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358505991835, lisa.jokinen[at]atalent.fi).