Ficonic Solutions is a Finnish startup company that offers high-quality software development for automotive, traffic and IoT. In addition to developing tailor-made solutions for their clients Ficonic also develops their own product, Carrio. Carrio is a mobile app designed for increasing traffic safety. Developing software that makes you proud while learning and improving your own skills describes the way of working at Ficonic.
Ficonic Solutions is growing and they are now looking for Mobile Developers to join their team either in Jyväskylä or Kouvola! Ficonic Solutions offers high-quality software development for automotive, traffic and IoT and in this position your main focus will be on the development of different mobile and infotainment software for their clients. Ficonic’s clients use both Android and iOs platforms so we expect you to have native development experience in either of them.
The length of the projects can vary from some months to a couple of years depending on the client. You will be working both at client premises with their development team and at Ficonic’s office with their own team. Depending on the project working remotely is also possible. Ficonic also has an own product, Carrio, so depending on your interest you could also participate in developing it further. Ficonic appreciates an independent way of working, willingness to develop yourself and good interpersonal skills.
At Ficonic Solutions nobody will be breathing down your neck – you are given as much freedom as you want as long as the job gets done! Ficonic Solutions has a multicultural team of 14 developers where everybody’s ideas and contribution are appreciated. They’re a team that succeeds together and supports each other. Reaching the common objectives is rewarding for all of them. Their headquarters is located in Jyväskylä, but some of the team members work in Kouvola so you get to choose which city you want to work in.
Ficonic Solutions is looking for:
- Knowledge of Android or iOs
- Knowledge of SWIFT/Objective-C or Java/Kotlin
- Willingness to learn and grow as a developer
- Fluency in English
What is seen as an advantage:
- Relevant educational background in the field of IT
- Good interpersonal skills
Ficonic Solutions offers:
- Chance to work with the latest technologies and different projects giving you a great possibility to develop your skills in an international environment
- Opportunity to work in the interesting field of automotive, traffic and IoT software
- A team who appreciates your input and ideas
- An opportunity to work abroad on different client projects if you wish to do so
- Transparent and competitive salary model where we reward our staff with yearly bonuses
Got interested? Please submit your CV and application letter by latest 27.2.2019 here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ficonic-solutions-mobile-developer-for-client-projects-2-2019. If you have a GitHub profile or equivalent, please also link that to your application.
You can familiarize yourself with Ficonic here: https://www.ficonicsolutions.com. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Jasmin Shams (+358 50 4350807, jasmin.shams[at]atalent.fi).
In this position you will be employed directly to Ficonic Solutions.