Small Giant Games is one of the fastest-growing mobile game companies in the world. We believe that small, skilled and independent teams can accomplish gigantic things. Our office is located right in the heart of downtown Helsinki and hosts our awesome international team of 70 people. We bring years of experience to the table with a crew of top players in game development, software engineering and graphic design. We aim to give you gaming experiences you simply won’t forget – filled with fabulous characters, rich animations and beautiful graphics. We always focus on friends, bringing you social and multiplayer games you want to keep playing.
We are currently looking for an independent and organized go-getter – also known as the Office Manager – to join the ever-growing ranks of Small Giant Games in Helsinki.
Your role as the Office Manager is truly versatile, but your main responsibility is to make sure the office operations are handled accurately and in a timely manner. More specifically, you ensure that the office is the best possible working environment and that all Small Giants have everything they need to excel in their work. This may include anything from planning company events to office design and office supplies. In addition, you may also take part in HR management and recruiting, contracts management, accounting and billing, or organization management. You should be enthusiastic to tackle many different types of tasks, both big and small. This is, however, a new role and your responsibilities can be tailored according to your existing expertise and interests.
We hope you have at least the following qualities:
- Some relevant experience within operations management or similar
- Proven track record of managing projects independently
- Personal leadership and proactive work ethos
- A positive ”can-do” attitude and a hands-on approach, with the ability and eagerness to learn new things quickly
- MS Office proficiency
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
We consider as a huge asset:
- Passion for games and familiarity with free-to-play mobile games
What is in it for you?
- An important role where you are appreciated and respected
- Lots of power and responsibility
- Exciting and fun working place, with a supportive culture
- Extremely talented and helpful colleagues.
- Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki
- Competitive salary and other benefits
This is a unique opportunity so apply now to take part in the success story of Small Giant Games! Please submit your application letter and CV by latest Tue 03.08.2021 in PDF-format via aTalent’s application system. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Sofia Latva-Koivisto (+358 50 321 4473, sofia.latva-koivisto(at)atalent.fi) Tue 27.07. at 10-11 a.m. and Mon 02.08. at 2-3 p.m.