Supercell is a mobile game developer based in the mobile gaming capital of the world, Helsinki, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai – all great cities with super talented and super nice people. Supercell was founded on three core beliefs: “The Best People Make the Best Games”, “Small and independent cells”, and lastly “Games that people will play for years”. Thus, our job is to craft games played by millions of people all over the world, and since our founding in 2010, we have brought four games to the market – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach and Clash Royale.
We are looking for a super can-doer Office Operations Specialist to join our friendly Helsinki-based Admin Team. You will play a big part in making sure that everything runs smoothly at the office. In this job, not one day is like another!
Your main responsibilities as Office Operations Specialist include:
- Travel arrangements from booking flights and hotels to ground transportation arrangements
- Organizing internal and external events
- Assisting with office and facilities-based queries
- Assisting with other daily office operations
In this position, you get to join our small yet powerful Admin Team which is responsible for making sure that our people experience the best possible working culture at Supercell. Be it travel arrangements, helping our newbies get started, from benefits to events, we want to ensure all is handled at a gold star level, so that our people can focus on the most important part: making games!
The ideal person for this role is a service-minded, friendly, and altruistic doer. You love helping others and finding solutions even in the trickiest situations, and you do it with a fantastic and flexible attitude. You are not afraid of juggling different tasks at the same time – you have an understanding on which tasks to prioritize, which ones to leave for the next round and, on top of this, you are always one step ahead of everyone else. Basically, good common sense and a hands-on approach are amongst the most essential traits in this position.
- Relevant educational background (e.g. management assistant studies)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Good skills with Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
We see as an advantage:
- Previous relevant office work experience in an international environment
- Genuine interest in games
We offer for you:
- The opportunity to work with an amazing, service-minded, and skilled team
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, and at the same time a very results-driven culture
- The possibility to make a real difference and have fun while at it!
This is the opportunity to join our Admin Team for the next step on your career! Send your CV and cover letter at latest by September 5th, 2018. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/supercell-office-operations-specialist-8-2018. Please convert your application documents into PDF format and note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
To familiarize yourself with Supercell, please visit http://supercell.com/en/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact Recruitment Manager Erkko Vanhakartano via e-mail at erkko.vanhakartano[at]atalent.fi or by phone at +358504019387 on August 27th (14.00 – 15.00) or September 3rd (15.30 – 17.00).