Quuppa is a leading provider of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), with its headquarters in Espoo, Finland, and offices in USA, UAE, China and Australia. The company was established in 2012 by a team of experienced engineers and scientists as a spin-off from Nokia Research Center. Today, Quuppa team has successfully commercialized their innovation and created a complete product platform – the Quuppa Intelligent Locating System™ – a one-size-fits-all technology platform for Location Based Services and Applications. Quuppa has also been recognized with the Great Place to Work ® certification.
Quuppa is looking for an Operations Assistant to join their team! As a Quuppa team member, your main responsibilities will be within product delivery. This includes handling customer orders, preparing and shipping products to customers around the world, invoicing, as well as managing the customer database. In addition, you will be responsible for some administrative tasks that support the smooth running of our Espoo office. Administrative tasks include organizing and ordering office and kitchen supplies. The role can be extended to cover wider responsibilities depending on your knowledge and skills.
Our ideal candidate for this role has a proactive attitude and is not afraid of asking further questions if necessary. The role includes a lot of internal and external communication, which underlines the importance of excellent interpersonal skills in English. We consider previous experience in an office environment as an asset, but most importantly we appreciate a motivation and willingness to learn. The starting date in this position will be in August 2021 and the working time is on average 7,5-20 hours per week. There is a lot of flexibility with the working hours so this job is perfect for a student.
We require you to have:
- Relevant studies in the field of business
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to work
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Previous work experience in office environment (e.g. through internship or summer job)
- Interest in technology or some technical knowledge
- Earlier experience in using ERP and CRM systems
- Fluent Finnish skills
Quuppa offers you:
- Possibility to take your first career step in a rapidly growing company
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Passionate and highly professional colleagues of all backgrounds
- Laid-back, fun and casual working culture
- Opportunities for career development in a rapidly growing company, in Finland or abroad
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Quuppa.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format by latest 17th of June via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
To familiarize yourself with Quuppa, please visit http://www.quuppa.com/. For further information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Rajalahti (anni.rajalahti[ät]atalent.fi,+358 50 307 1210) in the following times: Thursday 10.6. at 15-16 or Tuesday 15.6 at 10-11.