Iron Mountain is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, and with a real estate network of more than 85 million square feet across more than 1,400 facilities in over 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, as well as data centers, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps its customers to lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a more digital way of working.
Would you describe yourself as a competitive and enthusiastic salesperson? Are you talented not only in acquiring new customers but also in upselling and cross selling to key accounts? Iron Mountain is currently looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join their sales-team in Finland and that could be you!
In this position your focus will be on proactively managing, retaining and growing the portfolio of Mid Market customer accounts across Iron Mountain core products, which are already widely used in Finnish organizations. You’ll be able to choose how to effectively maintain relationships with the accounts and we hope that you’re innovative and excited to identify new opportunities across all product lines to drive incremental revenue in storage, services and projects. You’ll be taking over the whole sales process from lead generation to long term customer relationships with the help of the sales team in Finland and also your colleagues abroad.
You’re an ideal candidate for this position, if you’ve already gained a few years of successful experience in sales, preferably with IT-solutions or SaaS-products, although Iron Mountain will provide a comprehensive introduction to their products and services. More importantly you have a self-starter working attitude, you’re eager to cross various sales targets and you have great communication and negotiation skills for close interaction with the team and high-level customers.
Iron Mountain offers you:
- An internationally well-known company with modern and diverse services, which help the customers to succeed in their own operations
- Completely new and responsible role in the sales team of Finland, where you’ll have great conditions to start operating with the help of the whole organization
- Comprehensive introduction to Iron Mountains operations and services
- Great career opportunities within the international organization
- Motivating compensation with a base salary plus commissions and lunch-benefit
- Great health-program and Smartum-benefits
We expect you to have:
- Previous and successful working experience in complex sales and high-level B2B-customers, preferably with SaaS-products or IT-solutions
- Result- and customer-oriented approach
- Enthusiastic and proactive working style, with willingness to learn and develop internal processes
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM-tools is considered as an advantage
Are you willing to accept the challenge? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 4th of July via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Iron Mountain here: https://www.ironmountain.fi/en/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Roosa Lönnqvist (+358 50 421 0255, roosa.lonnqvist(at)atalent.fi). Best times to contact are: 23.6. 1-2pm and 28.6. 2-3pm.
In this position you will be employed directly to Iron Mountain.