PayiQ develops cloud-based smart mobile ticketing, payment and verification solutions for smart cities, operators and event organizers worldwide. Our main product is a complete system consisting of server applications for the processing of travel ticket sales and ticket processing, and mobile applications for the use of passengers. Today PayiQ’s technology is used in practically all major Finnish cities. PayiQ is leading the way to a smarter and more user-friendly world of transportation. Read more about PayiQ here: https://payiq.net/
PayiQ is now looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join their growing development team located in Turku. As a Senior Mobile Developer you will get to work on developing PayiQ’s mobile application which exists on both iOS and Android. In this role your main responsibility will be to develop the iOS application further by creating new features with Swift as well as maintaining and updating the current app which is based on Objective-C. Depending on your interests and skills, you can also participate in Android development.
PayiQ’s products are built with the same code stack, but they also have customizations according to customers’ unique needs. In this role you will be developing the application all the way from coding to production including publishing processes, taking care of end users, ticketing as well as integrations (e.g. maps and payments). As a Senior Mobile Developer you will join a development team of 10 professionals. The development team is working closely with an external software development partner as well as different internal stakeholders.
We expect you to have good skills in Objective-C and experience or willingness to learn Swift. We hope you have previous work experience in mobile development. We are looking for someone who has the insight to find the best solutions as well as the ability to support other team members. We hope you are able to take initiative and work independently, while still being part of the team; you are not afraid of expressing your ideas and thoughts.
We require you to have:
- Several years of relevant mobile development experience
- Strong skills in iOS development (Objective-C, Swift, Xcode)
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
- Fluent skills in English, both written and verbal
We consider as an asset:
- Relevant technical educational background
- Skills in Android development (Java, Kotlin)
We can offer you:
- A chance to work independently with a technically stable product and service
- International projects in a stable company, which just closed an investment round of 2 million euros
- A position in which you see your handprint in production and even in everyday use while using public transport
- A nice office located in the center of Turku
- Flexible working environment and a possibility to work partly remotely – we still hope you could work 2-3 days a week at our office
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits for occupational health and lunch
In this position you will be employed directly at PayiQ.
Please submit your CV in PDF-format or share your LinkedIn-profile (cover letter optional) by latest 21.11.2021 via our application system. Feel free to mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile, and preferred starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with PayiQ here: https://payiq.net/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tiina Särkisilta (+358 50 553 7758, tiina.sarkisilta(at)atalent.fi).