Botlabs is a Finnish engineering company, which both designs its own products and implements demanding product development projects for clients. We are particularly good at issues related to data security, software robotics, test automation, DevOps and software development. Excellence in our field allows our clients to trust us when products and solutions are needed to make people’s work easier and more automated, which is also rooted in our slogan “Humanize Your Workflow”.
People who have the ability to think outside the box and the desire to bring new ideas to the table prosper at Botlabs. At the heart of our core business is the expertise of our people and our commitment to working together. We have comfortable and ergonomic facilities and modern tools. We offer good benefits and organize events where people can get to know each other. We are a fair and flexible employer that makes decisions with common sense, and by listening to people.
Botlabs is looking for a (Senior) RPA Developer to join their RPA consulting team! Botlabs is growing fast so now it is a great time to join the company since there will be a lot to do now and in the future. You’ll get to work on versatile client projects together with highly experienced colleagues as well as with clients. You may be creating totally new RPA solutions or further developing existing ones. Clients are typically large companies and organizations – read more about e.g. Cooperation between Botlabs and the City of Oulu and Cooperation with Destia.
As a (Senior) RPA Developer your main task is to develop better solutions to streamline clients’ business processes. You’ll be analyzing and defining the processes and problems in cooperation with the client and consult them with a problem-solving attitude. You will be hands-on building solutions with Python and testing, implementing, and maintaining the solution. Botlabs has developed its own RPA software platform which you’ll get to know. As soon as you are ready, you can take more responsibility to lead the projects – if you wish.
We are looking for an RPA Developer who has already several years of experience in software development. We don’t require you to be an RPA guru yet – more important are solid programming skills and the ability to learn.
We hope you to have:
- Strong programming skills preferably with Python
- Several years of working experience in software development
- Ability to take ownership and work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
We see as an advantage:
- Previous experience in RPA projects or studies from a related field
- Skills with Robot Framework and/or C/C++
- Finnish language skills
We can offer you:
- A challenging and responsible role where you can make an impact on big organizations’ business processes
- A youthful and low-hierarchy work environment where people enjoy working at
- Opportunity for career development within the company according to your interests, for example in the direction of software development or Quality Assurance
- A competitive salary and a possibility for a stock option
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits, comprehensive occupational health services including dental care, and modern tools and devices
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work completely remotely, regardless of location
In this position you will be employed directly to Botlabs Oy. Please note that security clearance and drug testing may be included in the recruitment process.
Sounds like you? Please submit your application letter and CV in PDF form by the latest 22nd of November via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/botlabs-oy-senior-rpa-developer-11-2020. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Botlabs here: https://botlabs.fi/en/home/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (0504754889, miili.reponen[ät]atalent.fi).