Granite Devices is a group of passionate engineers who started by developing something completely different – advanced servo motor drives for demanding industrial use around the globe.
Succeeding in that, we noticed that our industrial-grade technology can be used to build the most accurate and reliable force feedback controllers for sim racing. And that was the beginning of Simucube.
We believe that behind every successful racer is a dedicated tech team. So when you have a passion for serious sim racing, we have a passion in building the best possible gear for that.
Granite Devices is looking for a passionate Senior Software Developer to join the team! As an experienced member of the software developer core team, you will design, implement, test and benchmark software implementations of Granite Devices’ in-house products such as Simucube and mentor the team. Based on your personal preferences and skills, you will have a chance to participate in multiple projects based on a variety of technologies, tools and platforms. You will also be supported for acquiring new skills.
As a Senior Software Developer, your tasks will be related to coaching the software team members and striving towards better software development practices. You will design software architecture and contribute to product specifications and implementation. The role can be modified based on your personal interests and if you wish, you can also take a leading role in the developer team.
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about coding and wants to develop their skills even further. You already have a few years of work experience and consider Granite Devices’ values as your own. You are driven by curiosity and challenge and have the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team. Above all, Granite Devices values eagerness to learn novel technologies and self-improve!
We hope you have:
- Few years of relevant experience
- Holistic approach for understanding and designing high-quality and reliable software
- Willingness to take responsibility and bring your ideas to the table
- Fluency in English
We consider as an asset:
- Skills with some of the following technologies and technics in our current stack: C++, Python, Git, software testing
- Fluency in Finnish
- Interest and / or experience of embedded systems
- Hobby projects
Granite Devices offers you:
- A versatile role where you can use your knowledge, develop your skills even further and make your mark in the company’s practises
- Meaningful work that will innovate the industry and help to create sustainable future
- A company where team cohesion, respect of one’s opinion, and employee well being and quality of life are the first priority – with us, you’ll be a part of Granite Family
- Great employment benefits, such as exercise & culture benefits, electric fat bike reservations, a possibility to refresh & do personal projects during working hours – to name a few!
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere at the office, fruit baskets and occasional pizza fridays
- Flexible working conditions
In this position you will be employed directly to Granite Devices.
Do you want to be a part of the Granite Family? Please submit your LinkedIn-profile or CV by the latest 21th of April via aTalent’s application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date. Remember to use the application system as we do not accept applications via email. If you have a GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
To familiarize yourself with Granite Devices, please visit here: https://granitedevices.com/. For further information regarding the position and the application process you may contact aTalent Recruiting’s Recruitment Sofia Latva-Koivisto (+358 50 321 4473, sofia.latva-koivisto[at]atalent.fi).