Fastems delivers intelligent factory automation solutions around cutting machine tools and related processes. We are a family-owned business with 40 years of automation experience, over 4000 installations and main markets in Europe, North-America and Asia. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers improve their productivity and profitability.
Globally, there are already more than 400 of us learning, growing and prospecting together. At Fastems you get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new. You can check some of our career stories here: https://www.fastems.com/careers
Fastems is now looking for (Senior) Software Developers to join their development team in Tampere! In this role you will get to work on versatile client projects related to the Manufacturing Management Software, which is the most advanced production planning and execution software in the industry 4.0. You will be joining an international team of 30 developers working with Scrum methods.
As a Software Developer you will contribute to the whole cycle of development from defining the project requirements to programming, factory testing and implementing solutions remotely and locally at our clients. In the testing phase you will work closely at Fastems Factory in Tampere but the role will also include some travelling due to the international nature of the business (approximately 25 travel days per year). Our key technologies include: C#, .NET, SQL, HTML5, TypeScript, Angular (v2+), Node.js, Jenkins, Docker & Robot framework.
We are looking for someone who has already gained a few years of work experience in software development and has solid skills in C# and .NET. We hope you are eager to take ownership of your work and work both independently and as part of a team. As a person, you have a self-driven and can-do attitude and willingness to share your knowledge to others. This role includes close collaboration with international team members and clients which underlines the importance of fluent English skills.
We require you have:
- A few years of work experience in software development
- Solid skills in C# and .NET
- Ability to travel for work (approximately 25 days a year)
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Previous experience in automation industry
- Skills in Angular or other modern web frameworks
- Finnish and/or German language skills
We can offer you:
- A versatile role: with us you can create meaningful work that will innovate the world of manufacturing
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- Fastems’ strong company culture expresses through our values
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- A chance to travel and work internationally – we have customers in Europe, North America and Asia
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remote
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
In this position you will be employed directly to Fastems.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format by latest 2nd of May via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
You can familiarize yourself with Fastems here: https://www.fastems.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Anni Rajalahti (+358 50 307 1210, anni.rajalahti[at]atalent.fi).