We are a fintech company that offers tailored investment management software solutions for asset managers, private banks and family offices. We are a growing international company and the leading provider of the industry in Northern Europe. We have a wide expertise in the financial and technology sector, and we constantly develop our software to ensure to always offer the best solution in the market. At the moment, our team consists of 60 employees and due to our growth, we are constantly looking for new experts to join our crew.
FA Solutions is looking for a Software Developer to join their team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for developing our software called “FA Platform” which is used by clients working in Asset Management and investment business areas.
You can be a recently graduated developer who has gained experience through studies and own projects or you might already have some work experience in the field. We are seeking for someone who has an interest to work on full stack development and a desire to learn about new technologies. We don’t expect you to know all of the technologies in our stack beforehand, but having experience in at least some of them will help you to succeed. Most importantly, we appreciate a problem solving oriented, systematic and a self driven mindset.
If you are still finishing your studies, we can also discuss the option to work part-time (minimum 3 days a week) in the beginning of the contract.
We require you to:
- Have practical experience in programming (from summer jobs, internships or personal/school projects)
- Systematic way of working and self driven mindset
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Relevant studies (e.g. software development, computer science, information technology)
- Experience of other technologies from our stack (e.g. Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Microservices)
We can offer you:
- A possibility to work on a long-term product development
- Professional and international working environment with the exceptional flexibility of a start-up and stability of a bigger player
- A chance to work with modern technologies and to exploit your skillset
- Possibilities for professional growth – in the future, you might work in a more senior role and get broader responsibilities
- A supportive and self driven team. We are highly dedicated, but at the same time a relaxed, group of developers who enjoy what we are doing.
- Modern office facilities in the heart of Helsinki (Kamppi)
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits such as lunch benefit
In this position you will be employed directly to FA Solutions.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by latest 7th of February via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can read more about FA Solutions here: http://fasolutions.com. For more information about the position and the application process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (0504754889, miili.reponen[ät]atalent.fi).